Question Would Norton 360 Ultimate Plus cause screen to flicker sometimes?

debgram

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
After the data breaches that were happening I bought Norton 360 with lifelock Ultimate Plus. Sometimes my screen will flicker but only like when a program is trying to open it's like a flash of a box. Now I updated my graphics card and bios and it's like a program is trying to open. So can my Norton be causing it? I have the Norton a few weeks now but only noticed the flicker for a few days ago. Thanks for any help.

Graphics Asus AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
MB- Asus TUF GAMING Z690-Plus WIFI D4 with BIOS 3802 not the beta version

DaleH

Notable
Mar 24, 2023
After the data breaches that were happening I bought Norton 360 with lifelock Ultimate Plus. Sometimes my screen will flicker but only like when a program is trying to open it's like a flash of a box. Now I updated my graphics card and bios and it's like a program is trying to open. So can my Norton be causing it? I have the Norton a few weeks now but only noticed the flicker for a few days ago. Thanks for any help.

Graphics Asus AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
MB- Asus TUF GAMING Z690-Plus WIFI D4 with BIOS 3802 not the beta version
Set a system restore point, then uninstall Norton. If the problem persists, you can restore to the set point. If it doesn't, then permanently leave it uninstalled.