[SOLVED] would pc boot with broken pcie slot with graphics card installed on it.

Jul 28, 2020
I think i kinda Not carefully installed my gpu today wso im kinda worried if i did damage to itspins or the pci e slot. is that possibe? would installing it wrongly break the pcie slot?

Solution
I think i kinda Not carefully installed my gpu today wso im kinda worried if i did damage to itspins or the pci e slot. is that possibe? would installing it wrongly break the pcie slot?
Only you can answer that, check slot and GPU with good light and magnifying glass for any physical damage, if no damage it's likely it should work. Make sure power is right off, that can do some electrical damage to both components.
Only you can answer that, check slot and GPU with good light and magnifying glass for any physical damage, if no damage it's likely it should work. Make sure power is right off, that can do some electrical damage to both components.

Solution