[SOLVED] Would there be a bottleneck?

Aug 5, 2019
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/Zp8DpG

If I was to use this system with a 1050ti would there be any bottleneck and would it perform well on games such as Rust(if so what grpahics level?) and GTA V RP via FiveM?

The parts not added such as storage, monitors and peripherals I already have!

Solution
I would suggest a more powerful GPU to balance the system.
....but if money is an issue then the 1050Ti will work.
I'm just saying that that CPU would work much better with a much faster GPU.
There are used GTX series cards on Ebay. I have good luck with used electronics on Ebay...just make sure the seller is rated highly and you know the return policy.
Aug 5, 2019
The 1050 Ti is very slow for that CPU.
The 1050Ti would be your limiting factor.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/PCGame/FPS-Estimates-Rust/3813/188434.0.0.0.0

So would you suggest a less powerfull CPU? Is there a last gen card I could pick up second hand that would better suit that CPU? I am kinda on a tight budget due to having a child soon and we cant really spare a lot. So im trying to upgrade my POS PC as cheap as possible. I would rather go Ryzen over Intel though.

Edit- And I would rather go Nvidia on GPU for shadow play. The instant replay feature is good for GTA RP disputes.

There are used GTX series cards on Ebay. I have good luck with used electronics on Ebay...just make sure the seller is rated highly and you know the return policy.

Solution
Aug 5, 2019

The last GPU I bought from eBay was good too. I mean spec wise it wasn't great, It was a GTX650 after my GTX560 started artifacting. But I think as a whole the build I posted will be a huge step up from an i5 2310, GTX650 and 8GB of Kingston HyperX. Should also run Tropico 6 great compared to what I run it at now. And the processing power should run simulation and micromanagement games smoother.