wsiInstaller warning 1015 0x80070005

We experienced a problem with Windows Installer on our Windows XP client
workstations (Compaq/HP dc7100).

We installed Windows XP, SP2 with the Novell client 4.90 SP2 and ZEN manager.

After installation of all nessecary updates through "Windows Update", we get
this error!

All tips of the Microsoft site didn't help!

Who experience the same problems and have a good solution?

With kind regards,

Ingrid de Bont

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:11:02 -0700, "Ingrid de Bont" <IngriddeBont@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We experienced a problem with Windows Installer on our Windows XP client
>workstations (Compaq/HP dc7100).
>
>We installed Windows XP, SP2 with the Novell client 4.90 SP2 and ZEN manager.
>
>After installation of all nessecary updates through "Windows Update", we get
>this error!
>
>All tips of the Microsoft site didn't help!
>
>Who experience the same problems and have a good solution?
>
>With kind regards,
>
>Ingrid de Bont

See if http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=316524 "'Administrators only' error message when you attempt to use the Windows Update site "
applies.