WSJ: Microsoft is Planning a 7-inch Surface Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
LOL, so the next Nexus, iPad Mini, and Samsung tablets can eat it's lunch... How about innovating something disruptive and bringing it to market... They did it with Windows a zillion years ago... sigh

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Microflacid really needs to invest HEAVILY into a gesture interface company, and holography tech. Windows 8 is so painfully made for gesture interface, but the hardware doesn't exist yet. Bring me minority report interface windows 8.1, and restore the desktop for non touch systems.

Selling a $500 7" tablet is not going to win them any customers. No more "Me too!" tech.

Another Tablet flop for Microsoft in a 7" size this time. How much damage does this CEO Moron have to do to the company and the industry before he is fired? Anyone else would have been tarred and feathered and run out on a rail years ago. We should all stop buying any MS products until they fire his ass.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Hi Toms, your comment section is all f*ed up! I tried to report spam and it says "Don't have permissions" I tried commenting on another article and the same error message... This site keeps getting worse

Another Tablet flop for Microsoft in a 7" size this time. How much damage does this CEO Moron have to do to the company and the industry before he is fired? Anyone else would have been tarred and feathered and run out on a rail years ago. We should all stop buying any MS products until they fire his ass.

hector2

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
I like the Surface Pro a lot but not at their high price. Needs to come down in price quite a bit to get me to buy it

janetonly42

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
LOL, no thanks MS and with STEAM on Linux now and OS X now I see a day when their will be none of your software in my house since I only use Windows 7 to game with.

yobobjm

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
The surface killed itself for a lot of reasons, but the main one was price, so if this isn't cheaper, they're screwed.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
@STravis They Destroyed it. This is too little too late. If they want to beat out the cheaper Android based ones (Google and Amazon) and the high priced iPad mini, they need to be very competitive. $199 US or don't bother.

If you want to report Spam or any other infraction then all you have to do is click on the report abuse link on the bottom left of every post. This is the best way as it sends a message to the Moderator Alert section which is under constant monitoring by the Moderators online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS