WTB: Pinball Machines around Massachusetts

I'm looking for my next pinball machine(s), located around Mass.

Here's my wish list, let me know if you can help me out:

Black Knight
High Speed
Whirlwind
Funhouse
Getaway
Terminator 2
Shadow
World Cup Soccer 94
Road Show
Demolition Man
Fish Tales
Star Trek: TNG
Indianapolis 500

-Adam

I have a very nice Whirlwind and Black Knight up for trade. Do you
have anything fun to offer in return? Of course +/- cash as needed,
I'm just looking for something more interesting than an outright sale.

Pics can be seen at:

http://www.chrislyon.com/pinball/whirlwind/index.html
http://www.chrislyon.com/pinball/blackknight/index.html

--Chris

Adam F wrote:
> I'm looking for my next pinball machine(s), located around Mass.
>
> Here's my wish list, let me know if you can help me out:
>
> Black Knight
> High Speed
> Whirlwind
> Funhouse
> Getaway
> Terminator 2
> Shadow
> World Cup Soccer 94
> Road Show
> Demolition Man
> Fish Tales
> Star Trek: TNG
> Indianapolis 500
>
> -Adam

bill

Adam, I have a Getaway-its currently dissassembled, and has a cabinet
with no fade at all. The playfield has minor insert wear, but overall
is nice-I started to take apart, figured i would clearcoat the p-field,
but haven't gotten back to it yet-now to many projects! I am in
Braintree ma, and will sell it as it sits if interested. Have some
spare parts also-$1000-lmk
Bill