[WTS] EVGA GTX 660 SC (Coil Whine) (**SOLD**), EVGA GTX 750, MSI GTX 610

thewizard174

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014
Selling all of my previous graphics cards. They have all been used and work fine, BUT the GTX 660 has pretty terrible coil whine and for that reason I will be selling it for really cheap. Nothing else is wrong with it and the other 2 cards are fine. PM about pricing and shipping, since I would like to get rid of these cards I will be very flexible with price.

[strike]EVGA GTX 660 SC 2GB GDDR5 WITH COIL WHINE $60[/strike] (**SOLD**)
Used it for a year till I could not stand the coil whine anymore and upgraded to a GTX 970. Been sitting in the packaging for about 2 weeks.
ankhbAd.jpg

7Q5KfC3.jpg

Video of coil whine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpNWrv9nm8
Posted this video when I did not know if it was the card making the noise or not. I know for a fact it is coil whine after pinpointing the sound and replacing the card.

EVGA GTX 750 1GB GDDR5 $50
Used it for about 1 year as well, upgraded to the 660 and has been sitting in packaging for roughly 1 year. No problems with it.
1Pd9CRC.jpg

MSI GT 610 1GB DDR3 $20
Came with first PC that I bought 3 years ago and used it for a few months till I upgraded to the 750. Nothing wrong with it besides the fact it is +3 years old.
pP7KKDp.jpg

Paypal only, will answer any questions. PM for questions on price and shipping please.

D

Deleted member 217926

EVGA cards with the KB suffix have 3 year warranties. Coil whine is grounds for RMA. Not sure when you bought it or if you registered it but EVGA will give you a newer comparable card if it's still in warranty. Even if you can't prove it you could at least contact EVGA support. They are the best in the business. Even if you still sold the replacement they might very well send you a better card worth more money for free. ;)

thewizard174

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014

Wow, I cannot believe I did not think to look up if the warranty was still valid, I just assumed it was too late. Thanks!