x99 asus motherboard for my 5930k needed,long lifespan.

Eliomiller

Reputable
Feb 15, 2015
hi, I have 4 mobo options to choose from, all are branded ASUS and are x99 platform:
ASUS Deluxe x99
ASUS SaberTooth x99
ASUS PRO x99
ASUS Rampage V x99
so the question is:what m/b should I choose from that 4 motherboard considering I don't like broken board from a large cooler and also want a lot of PCI connection a way that I can insert 1 gpu, a sound card(I will be doing audio editing),maybe 3.1 Type C PCI connector when that format will be mass supported. also planning to add a fan controllers.

Solution
Each one of those boards will work fine with a large cooler. Asus boards, especially the higher-end boards as you've listed, are going to have no problem supporting a high-end large air cooler as well as a GPU and sound card.

To give you an example, I use an NH-D15 on my Asus P9X79 Pro motherboard and it doesn't even bend at all. Asus just plain makes solid boards.

I'd say just pick the one with the color scheme you like best and roll with it.

Each one of those boards will work fine with a large cooler. Asus boards, especially the higher-end boards as you've listed, are going to have no problem supporting a high-end large air cooler as well as a GPU and sound card.

To give you an example, I use an NH-D15 on my Asus P9X79 Pro motherboard and it doesn't even bend at all. Asus just plain makes solid boards.

I'd say just pick the one with the color scheme you like best and roll with it.

Solution