Xbox One Boss Don Mattrick Leaves Microsoft for Zynga

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverdyne

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
Some comments here like those of darkavenger, whiteodian, and agentbb007 are really making me suspicious. Their comments strike to be camouflaged marketing, almost as if they were undercover MS employees. I read somewhere that MS has done this on reddit, where they pass on as normal commentators but are set on an agenda of influencing public opinion.

Not everyone liked their PS3 (I definitely did not) and not everyone will be buying a PS4 (I will probably own one at some point). There are a lot of people who like their 360s better and who will be buying an Xbox One at some point.

Sony really hasn't had much to show with the PS4. They are kind of waiting to see what MS does and copy the things people like. Sony also is a company who doesn't have the reputation for quality that they once had up until the early 2000s. They've been shutting down their retail outlets while MS has been opening them.

People are going to have their own opinions about these consoles. None are wrong, but I see far more XBOX-One slamming going on in these forums than I do people saying good things about it. That's suspicious if you ask me.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

they kind of had a whole press conference before e3 that showed off what they had for the ps4.

personally, i despise my 360, but thats mostly because its the 7th one i have had, 3rrod (one the second day i owned the console) 1 dvd drive not working, 1 gpu spits out noise regardless of input, and 1 semi red ring (it would crash reliably in the same spot depending on the game)

ps3, it only had 1 yellow light, and also had FAR more exclusives that i enjoyed over the 360

us government secretly spying on us all, yea, that really wants to make me have an always connected web cam.

honestly if i had a choice i wouldn't pick either console, id rather play on a pc, if these companies came out with an expansion card to enable pc to play the game i would do that in a heartbeat, but really im going to wait on emulation this time around, ill buy the games, but i cant bring myself to buy the hardware.

freedom4556

Distinguished
May 7, 2010

You got the part about how that was a 30 minute demo and then they got prompted to buy, right?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/21/on-xbox-ones-social-network-canceled-family-share-demos

Status
Not open for further replies.