[SOLVED] XBOX One doesn't turn on!?

alexb75

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2004
Not sure if this is the right forum, but my XBOX ONE has stopped turning on! Like I can hear a faint "beep" when I click on the front X button, or when I click on the CD tray button, it makes a faint beep (not as loud as always), but NOTHING happens!

I have unplugged, checked wiring and tried evertying but I can't get it to turn on, and get the X button upfront to light up... any ideas? The external PSU, had a orange light that is lit and OK.

Solution
Not sure if this is the right forum, but my XBOX ONE has stopped turning on! Like I can hear a faint "beep" when I click on the front X button, or when I click on the CD tray button, it makes a faint beep (not as loud as always), but NOTHING happens!

I have unplugged, checked wiring and tried evertying but I can't get it to turn on, and get the X button upfront to light up... any ideas? The external PSU, had a orange light that is lit and OK.
if the psu has an orange light that means something is wrong try unpluging and pluging the psu then turn on the xbox fast I had to do it before and it worked

if the psu has an orange light that means something is wrong try unpluging and pluging the psu then turn on the xbox fast I had to do it before and it worked

Solution