[SOLVED] Xbox one S vs PS4

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all

I haven’t owned a gaming console since the ps2🙈I mostly game on my pc which I enjoy. But I want something different for a change to alternate. Would a Xbox one s be a good choice?That way I can stream all my games from my pc onto it if it is possible. Im currently playing the division 2,fortnite,devil May cry 5 and rainbow 6 siege and a few more. The PS4 is a lot more pricer and it’s much more popular but do I have an advantage going for the Xbox as it is Microsoft?any recommendations?

Solution
You really cant go wrong with either, it depends on what you specifically want.
Since it seems you have a benefit for going with the xbox, that seems to be your decision.

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Thank you very much for your advice. Do you know if you can download any 3rd party apps on Xbox like uplay,epic games and steam or are they not compatible for Xbox one yet?

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
thank you very much for your help.totally off the topic do you no what that program is called when you monitor your pc while gaming?ive herd of msi afterburn but i dont have an msi motherboard.Btw how are you liking the 8086k?

MSI Afterburner works with any brand, its just distributed by MSI.
HWmonitor is pretty decent.

I love my 8086k because I was one of the 40th anniversary winners, I would have never bought it or recommended anyone buy one over the 8700k at the time. Its a substantial upgrade over my Phenom II I was using, so Im very happy. If it wasnt for that I would still be using it.

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
omw wow you are so so lucky to have won it.i dont no anyone who has one because its really pricy,infact more than an i9 9900k,and the 8700k is the most popular out of all the i7's.Did you have to change alot of your components or was it just the cpu and motherboard?its a huge upgrade from the phenom II.Did you enter a competition