Xbox One Will be Playable at Microsoft Stores

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliOxenFree

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013
Consoles, in my opinion, are a much more social gaming option, and being in the living room typically is also more comfortable, bright, relaxing, etc. You also don't have to buy a $500+ monitor to appreciate the quality that you are paying for, you already own a TV for...watching TV.

Anyway, PC gamers amuse me with their insecurities. We get it, your computer is faster than my $400 system that I won't have to upgrade for 8 years. Stick to your computer, we'll stick to our consoles.

AliOxenFree

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013
Consoles, in my opinion, are a much more social gaming option, and being in the living room typically is also more comfortable, bright, relaxing, etc. You also don't have to buy a $500+ monitor to appreciate the quality that you are paying for, you already own a TV for...watching TV.

Anyway, PC gamers amuse me with their insecurities. We get it, your computer is faster than my $400 system that I won't have to upgrade for 8 years. Stick to your computer, we'll stick to our consoles.

These are good points. This is why I always own both. The PC, even though you can play multi-player is more of a personal experience, while the console is more of a social experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS