[SOLVED] Xbox USB Controller

Oct 18, 2020
So i have a problem where I plug my xbox one controller in and all it does is blink and never connects. I cannot connect via Bluetooth because my desktop does not have a wireless connector.

fromtheveldt

Prominent
Oct 19, 2020
I think the drivers for Xbox One gamepad support comes with Windows 10, but if for some reason they aren't working properly, try searching for and installing the Xbox One controller drivers; they should be from Microsoft.

If it's not working after that, check Device Manager, find and right-click 'Xbox One Controller'. Choose update driver, browse, let me pick, and select the newly installed driver.

Oct 18, 2020
I think the drivers for Xbox One gamepad support comes with Windows 10, but if for some reason they aren't working properly, try searching for and installing the Xbox One controller drivers; they should be from Microsoft.

If it's not working after that, check Device Manager, find and right-click 'Xbox One Controller'. Choose update driver, browse, let me pick, and select the newly installed driver.
thats the problem in device manager i dont even see Xbox One Controller and i already have the drivers :0