Zen___

Reputable
Aug 20, 2016
Hello everyone.

The problem is my gpu run at 80c and my pc shuting down, event after startup windows for first time after my pc turning off for all night, and the fan no spinning at all but i try direct powering it with Psu (the Fan only) by connecting green and black wire its run ok, than i try replace thermal paste and fan with 2x
Noctua NF-A9x14 connecting direct to motherboard fan socket but still same temp, can i fix it? or it need to be replace with new one.

GPU XFX rx 460 4gb dual fan
PSU be quiet pure power 11 500w

Solution
Have you checked fan curve of the GPU? Could be that the automatic fan curve is messed up, you can set a custom fan curve using MSI Afterburner, see if that spins the fan up, and if it does, you can use that setting to have your GPU fans spin up when the GPU gets hot. But you'll need to always have MSI Afterburner running in the background and on windows startup.
Have you checked fan curve of the GPU? Could be that the automatic fan curve is messed up, you can set a custom fan curve using MSI Afterburner, see if that spins the fan up, and if it does, you can use that setting to have your GPU fans spin up when the GPU gets hot. But you'll need to always have MSI Afterburner running in the background and on windows startup.

Solution