XFX warranty question

dennis555

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011
Ok, so I had an rma card that was replaced a month ago. They rma'd me a new card that is having some issues, another story, but I'd like to know whether I have to register this new card to get the lifetime warranty. It's a new card that has a different serial and I know that the warranty is suppoed to transfer but I just want a little clarification. My registered card on the xfx website is my old card and i'm a little concerned :(

P.S my card is an xfx 6870...

dennis555

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011

Yeah, that's what i've been doing; I just came here to see if anyone else had some input on the matter. They keep trying to tell me my power supply may be the problem but I know better.

ltrazaklt

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
just goto XFX , and put in a support ticket , they seem to be pretty quick to respond to questions like that ...it's a good question , and I would like to know the anser myself (although my 8800GTS's are still going strong , no matter how hard I play them I cant seem to burn them up and RMA them back , LOL) ..I would kind of like to know ..the only time I have to ask them anything , was about Civ V , and they responded in like 5 mins ..(during normal businees hours of course)