Question Xml Profile 2.0 not working with RAM

techhead1

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
Need some help before i run out and upgrade my MB,
I have had this setup for a while and did not realize or forgot that the RAM setup for FREQ was set to Auto and not XMl profile like Userbenchmark indicated after test. I rebooted went into to bios and the XML profile is on AUTO i changed it to Xml 2.0 profile and the PC will not boot or POST now. what is the issue.
I have two modules in slot 1 and slot3 did not boot up after saving and exiting out of bios
i changed the modules to slot 2 and 4 same thing.
Specs:
Asrock ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming
Ram - Gskill - DDR4-3200(1600) - i can send screenshots of CPU z if needed. i have discord account.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
i changed the modules to slot 2 and 4 same thing.

What was the same thing? Didn't boot or xmp not saving?

Yes provide cpuz screenshots.

What cpu have you got?

2nd and 4th slot from cpu are the primary slots and must be occupied first for xmp to work. Check xmp is setting dram voltage to 1.35v.

Make sure ram is seated properly. If there's a bios update available and xmp still isn't working then try update for improved ram compatibility.

techhead1

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
What was the same thing? Didn't boot or xmp not saving?

Yes provide cpuz screenshots.

What cpu have you got?

2nd and 4th slot from cpu are the primary slots and must be occupied first for xmp to work. Check xmp is setting dram voltage to 1.35v.

Make sure ram is seated properly. If there's a bios update available and xmp still isn't working then try update for improved ram compatibility.

Ty really sorry for the delay. will check that ..

I have a Ryzen 5 2600k cpu