win32k.sys, ha10kx2k.sys, vetefile.sys are probably the most common
files shown in the BSOD during a crash. Most of them are
Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL except for the win32k.sys which has none.
I also get PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

Is it my memory? Motherboard? Drivers?
I ran SFC ond it finished fine except for one time it asked for the
correct CD and i clicked retry and it kept going. I have SP2 and my cd
is SP1.

Obviously SFC didnt work.

Anyone have any clues?

--
iqcrew

Hi,

Most likely to be drivers. You may want to run the driver verifier -
start/run verifier and check the unsigned drivers. Some or all of these may
need to be updated.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/