XPS Laptop Gen 2 Screen Resolution

Craig

Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen
still gives me a headache.

Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

Craig

"Craig" <craig937@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
> gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
> than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen still
> gives me a headache.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.
>
> Craig

Have you tried increasing the font and icon size?. Should help somewhat.

Bal

Craig

Bal wrote:
> "Craig" <craig937@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
>>gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
>>than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen still
>>gives me a headache.
>>
>>Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Craig
>

> Have you tried increasing the font and icon size?. Should help somewhat.
>
> Bal

I did increase the font to 150%, a friend also said to use Clear Type
Fonts. It doesn't hurt as much. I guess I have to play around with it.
Thanks for your help.

"Craig" <craig937@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
> gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
> than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen still
> gives me a headache.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

.... using Windows XP in its standard mode/interface(aqua?) also gave me a
headache so I switched to classic mode which is more like viewing the older
98SE.