Yes! Dungeon Siege 3 Demo Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

On se ny saatana kumma ku näitä mun kommentteja ei hyväksytä. Mikäköhän siinäkin saatana on. Eikö nää perkeleet ymmärrä muka suomea.

Minimum requirements:
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 1.5 GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 9800 GT

Last time I checked, the 4850 was more advanced than a 3870.

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
I sure hope they have the dynamic leveling system that the first two dungeon siege games had. i don't want 4 cookie cutter characters.

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Kinda surprised there's so few comments. I will be getting this... somehow, someway, and I will be playing it.

Minimum specs are rather high for an RPG, but I guess it's a good thing in some ways.

This is on my short list too. I'll definitely check out the demo. I didn't find Dungeon Siege particularly replayable, so I hope that has been addressed.
The relatively high requirements lead me to hope it isn't simply a console port, and that the PC version will look and feel notably better.

thegamersblog

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
Why PC first in europe and consoles first in US. I suppose there are more PC games in europe... perhaps they are trying to maximize exposure? Dungeon siege was a pc only title and I don't see the masses rushing to get DSIII but what do I know :p

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]MxM[/nom]Another consolified game, that PC will have some port version of it? Meh...[/citation]

Yet you will pirate it just for your collection that you'll never install.

gnesterenko

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
On the one hand, appreciated because can play it on the PS3. On the other hand, I'm FORCED to get it for the PS3, because it will not look any better on my PC. Consoles holding back PC gaming... AGAIN.

Burodsx

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
Looking forward to the game hitting the shelves. Though I am a little disappointed to hear it'll be on consoles too... Hopefully this doesn't cause the graphics to be dumbed down. I'm feeling good about the minimum/recommended specs though. Either way this game will definitely be on my PC when it comes out.

thegamersblog

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
The lack of comments on this page proves my point. In a PC enthusiast site an announcement of a demo for a previously exclusive PC game just how small the following is for this game. I doubt it will be anymore on consoles.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]jsc[/nom]Minimum requirements: OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7 Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or equivalent Memory: 1.5 GB Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 9800 GTLast time I checked, the 4850 was more advanced than a 3870.[/citation]

Which is probably why they listed the 3870, and not the 4850, as the minimum system requirement?

E: My bad, the comment above yours was auto-hidden due to downrating, and it wasn't immediately clear you were responding to someone else's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.