lapudion

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2009
Thank you, guys, for all the help you can provide. I just bought the msi p45 platinum, and after installed and turned on the pc it showed no images at all. i know the card is ok, also the hdd, ra memoty sticks, power supply. the processor i´ve got is a E6300 1.86 gb and the card is a 7600gt xfx, 4 gb 2x2 patriot viper 1066mhz. al the leds turn green but nothing happens. is it a must to put o rings around every screw for it not to have ground problems?. please help me out here. don´t know what to do.

thank you all, guys

miguel

rockyjohn

Distinguished
I agree with godless - and please post back when you have completed - hopefully to report a successful resolution of your issue.

Course I don't agree with him about being godless. For me I mean. He can be godless if he so chooses. Of course - don't want to limit his rights. But I am not godless. Course I may be wrong and godless may be right. That's the thing - just not knowing. But at least I know I don't know rather than know something that might not be. After all - godless has not searched the far realms of the galaxy and has no idea what is far far away. Or what is close. Scientist don't know how to explain something like 40% of the mass of the universe. Now that is a huge amount to be missing. HUGE. So maybe heaven is just all around and we don't see it. Or not.

But I agree with godless about using the process in the stickie first. And I apologize for going off topic.

godless

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007

?

godless

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
"Course I don't agree with him about being godless. For me I mean. He can be godless if he so chooses. Of course - don't want to limit his rights. But I am not godless. Course I may be wrong and godless may be right. That's the thing - just not knowing. But at least I know I don't know rather than know something that might not be. After all - godless has not searched the far realms of the galaxy and has no idea what is far far away. Or what is close. Scientist don't know how to explain something like 40% of the mass of the universe. Now that is a huge amount to be missing. HUGE. So maybe heaven is just all around and we don't see it. Or not"

what the heck is that all about?

He made a joke, and it was pretty well written. Anyhow, I digress . . .

Please tell us how you know these parts are "OK".

We don't start a remote diagnosis this way.

Also, you installed a new mobo. What mobo did you replace? And did you do a fresh install of the OS from a real (Windows?) disk? Or did you use a "recovery disk"? Or did you just pop in the old HD?

TRENDING THREADS