[SOLVED] Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding (PCE-AX58BT)

Mar 8, 2021
As the title says while using my AX58BT network card I get the error "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding" when connecting to my home network. No other computers on my network are having this problem. I can connect to my phone's hotspot to use the internet for whatever reason though. Using a different network adapter I can connect to the internet just fine.

I've tried all of the usual suggestions, like dnsflush and the other IPconfig commands, setting the DNS servers manually, reinstalling the drivers, hell I even downgraded windows to a point where I want having this issue and none of it worked. What other options do I have?

Solution
No dice. Let it sit unpowered overnight with the jumper on pins 2 and 3 and the battery removed.
No dice. Let it sit unpowered overnight with the jumper on pins 2 and 3 and the battery removed.
This is kinda odd, I won't lie usually the issue you are having is from a duplicate address causing interference so basically. One system reads one IP and another is suppose to have it own. However the instance I'm talking about instead of that happening a second device will have the same address and receive all the signals over the main system trying to be used
What you did should have reset the machines address though
So something else is an issue
I would suspected the card just for some reason isn't registering the home...
As the title says while using my AX58BT network card I get the error "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding" when connecting to my home network. No other computers on my network are having this problem. I can connect to my phone's hotspot to use the internet for whatever reason though. Using a different network adapter I can connect to the internet just fine.

I've tried all of the usual suggestions, like dnsflush and the other IPconfig commands, setting the DNS servers manually, reinstalling the drivers, hell I even downgraded windows to a point where I want having this issue and none of it worked. What other options do I have?
Please remove your card, remove drivers, hard reset your bios, if upto date reflash bios with latest bios wont always take fully properly on first shot, reseat your card reinstal drivers.

Mar 8, 2021
Please remove your card, remove drivers, hard reset your bios, if upto date reflash bios with latest bios wont always take fully properly on first shot, reseat your card reinstal drivers.

This is kinda odd, I won't lie usually the issue you are having is from a duplicate address causing interference so basically. One system reads one IP and another is suppose to have it own. However the instance I'm talking about instead of that happening a second device will have the same address and receive all the signals over the main system trying to be used
What you did should have reset the machines address though
So something else is an issue
I would suspected the card just for some reason isn't registering the home WiFi correctly it may be reading a hot spot fine but dosn't mean the card isn't crashingh

Solution