Question Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Jun 17, 2020
Ok so, i have no idea what the problem could be, so i will provide you with a screenshot because it might help, honestly even windows doesn't display the error and i have no idea how to fix this. You can't boot to windows 10 obviously, i can't enter safe mode, i can't use windows repair, can't use windows recovery options because i got no restore points made and when i try to install a new windows a new error pops up it doesn't recognize the cd and just ignores it. I tried enabling it in the bios but it didn't help.

Some background info, it's a old pc 4 gb ddr3, about 75 gb of storage, nvidia graphics (can't quite remember which) windows 10 enterprise or windows 8.1 installed on it and i can't remember what was the last thing i did before i got the error because i went to sleep the night before woke up early in the morning and i just couldn't login or boot. Been like that ever since. Also cmd doesn't work either, the commands at least show no errors, did a few of em recnetly and chkdsk doesn't do anything. Any help and what to do would be helpful, also i wish not to spend any money if possible since it's a old pc.
Thanks for the help.

http://prntscr.com/t1pk44

Jun 17, 2020
I would do that but i can't login to windows, like it doesn't let me. The error shows up and the PC restarts in a second literally, i had to record the screen to get that screenshot and edit it. And because it restarts after showing that error i can't even access safe mode. Well i don't get any error on Windows installation at all because i didn't get the chance to even run it, but the error might be low space since the hdd is 75 gigs only.

Also about the flash drive installation, I got one USB with 3,72 gbs, is that enough to install it there and can the USB be recovered afterwards ? in case i wanna get it back.