Question Youtube Video Lag ?

Mar 31, 2021
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I wish you could help me with my laptop, I wanted to play ETS2 but when I entered the game as I moved the mouse, some stripes appeared exactly towards me only when I moved it. I updated the video card [driver?] and it went better, it even went better, but the videos on youtube have a lot of lag, especially when I watch 720p etc. They didn't have lag before.

I want to mention that my video card s name Ati mobilty Radeon HD 4250. The first time I installed the driver according to the official website of the laptop, after I updated the card, I downloaded the driver from the official AMD website, I searched exactly how to look for the card, I found it, but after I installed it when I came in I looked in terms of graphics, the video card was called Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series, but not Radeon 4250. It was ok the computer worked just as well, when I entered the game only those stripes appeared and even the game really went much better than before update. I would like to ask you why the videos are lagging now, even though I have updated the video card [driver]?

I mention that the windows is newly installed.

My Laptop Specifications:

3GB Ram
AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-Core Processor 2.10ghz

Video card: Ati mobility Radeon HD 4250 (256 MB dedicated)

300GB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Sadly you're going to need more power from your components, which is not possible on your current laptop. The reason your game is lagging is due to the fact that the hardware you have on your laptop is ill equipped for the game you want to play.

Mar 31, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Sadly you're going to need more power from your components, which is not possible on your current laptop. The reason your game is lagging is due to the fact that the hardware you have on your laptop is ill equipped for the game you want to play.

Yes, but after I upgraded it from amd and my video card was called 4200 series, the game no longer had those stripes on the screen, and I was doing much better, only after the videos started to lag