Question Youtube videos have pink/green tint over it

Aug 20, 2020
Huawei Matebook D14
AMD Ryzen 7
AMD Radeon Vega 10 Graphics

The problem just showed up today. When I play youtube videos, the videos itself have a colored tint over it, no matter what video I play. I tried to screenshot it to send it to my friend, but when I sent it, the image was normal. It was a very sudden bug. I see threads about this issue, but some of them are focused on NVIDIA, which I don't have. I also recently downloaded a spotify hack from github, which I don't believe to be the perpetrator because I also downloaded this on my other PC and no problems have arised. So yeah, I am requesting for your help, thank you very much!

Edit: So I just tried watching videos from another site, aside from youtube, and the problem happens there as well.

Edit 2: Images look okay btw. All images, even thumbnails on youtube. So the problem is strictly occuring on videos.

Edit 3: WOAH, OKAY, so I just restarted my laptop, and it fixed itself I guess? LOL. But, just for future reference, I would still like to know what could have caused this?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
I guess I can't read today. I made that mistake twice today. I'm sorry. If you see this with your laptop I have no idea. Could be the screen itself. Could be a bad drivers. Could be an issue with the graphics inside the laptop.

I will let the laptop pros answer :)
Thanks for answering anyways! :)

Last edited: