Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 Drivers? Help! I'm a newbie!

Apr 22, 2018
Hello! This is the first time Ive ever built a PC, and I am confused which drivers to download for my Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard. Here are my questions:
For the Audio, there is 2 listed, Realtek HD Audio Driver, and Creative BlasterX Pro Gaming 720
Do I need both of these?

For Chipset there is 4 options.
Do I just need the one with the latest date, or are they all different or for some specific purpose?

For LAN, there is 4 option
Again do I just download version 23.0?

For SATA RAID/AHCI
I don't even know what this is so if you could point me to which one(s) I need?

For BIOS
I am assuming I just need the latest version?

For Utility
Not sure what any of these are really for except the RGB Fusion, so any direction is greatly
appreciated.

My Parts list if needed is:
CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor ($346.69 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X72 Liquid CPU Cooler ($190.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($209.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($209.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($199.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Hybrid Gaming Video Card ($654.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB White ATX Mid Tower Case ($159.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($117.78 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit ($128.89 @ OutletPC)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus - PCE-AC88 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter ($108.74 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: Corsair - LL120RGB LED (Three Fans With Lighting Node PRO) 43.2 CFM 120mm Fans ($111.21 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: Corsair - LL120RGB LED (Three Fans With Lighting Node PRO) 43.2 CFM 120mm Fans ($111.21 @ Amazon)

Solution
1. For the Audio, you should update the Realtek HD Audio, but the Creative BlasterX Pro Gaming 720 is advanced software to control the audio on your computer. You should only install it if you intend to use it. You can also install it now and uninstall it later if you don't find it useful.
2. For all other drivers, you only need to install the latest version of each driver.
3. For the BIOS, you should update to the latest version but read the BIOS update instructions carefully before you update.
4. For the Utilities, none are necessary. Just read through the list and install any you find useful.
1. For the Audio, you should update the Realtek HD Audio, but the Creative BlasterX Pro Gaming 720 is advanced software to control the audio on your computer. You should only install it if you intend to use it. You can also install it now and uninstall it later if you don't find it useful.
2. For all other drivers, you only need to install the latest version of each driver.
3. For the BIOS, you should update to the latest version but read the BIOS update instructions carefully before you update.
4. For the Utilities, none are necessary. Just read through the list and install any you find useful.

Solution