Z370 question and i9 9900k

Jul 25, 2018
I want to ask which Z370 motherboard can use RGB system fan and have two PCIE x16,and can i9-9900k use on Z370,thanks!

Solution
If you want 2 slots to work with x16 lanes, then none of the boards support that. As soon as you install the second card, the lanes will get divided. That is because, the board only has so many lanes in total. Usually it is 24 for the z series. Besides, SLI is not recommended any more. There are only a handful of games that support it nowadays.

mATX board is smaller than ATX, it will fit easily. But, not the other way around.
If you want 2 slots to work with x16 lanes, then none of the boards support that. As soon as you install the second card, the lanes will get divided. That is because, the board only has so many lanes in total. Usually it is 24 for the z series. Besides, SLI is not recommended any more. There are only a handful of games that support it nowadays.

mATX board is smaller than ATX, it will fit easily. But, not the other way around.

Solution
Of course but the op can get what he wants on another chipset so you should have told him that.
The x series will do nicely . He can look at the 9800x in particular or just go with the last series of x processors, the 7800x is also nice and performs at the very high end. You could tell him that as well.

I am not going to mislead a user about a crap platform and chipset that is priced doubly and has not sold even an iota of their flagship platform.
Since you have one does not mean it is the right thing to advise others. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Jul 25, 2018
okay thanks guys,last question pls,So i choose Asus PRIME Z370-P,how many RGB port it have?(i cant choose Z390 cuase i buy a second hand Z370,but waht s new in Z390)

TRENDING THREADS