[SOLVED] Z390 best motherboard for price?

Solution
Personally, I use the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi. It seemed to have the best combination of features and price in my opinion. I usually buy solid mid-range parts when I go motherboard shopping (super high end boards are too ridiculously expensive, low end boards are...well low end). It runs my i7 9700K with no issues whatsoever, and runs my Gskill Trident DDR4-3200 RGB memory kit flawlessly with the supported XMP profile. Very solid build and I've been more than happy with it.

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located, how much are you willing to shell out on the board? I'd try and look for other options outside of what you linked and see if outside of Amazon options are possible for you to pull the trigger on. Speaking of trigger, what are the rest of your specs looking like? I'm also assuming from the sight of one matx board, that form factor isn't relevant for your build...?

Dec 11, 2018
Personally, I use the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi. It seemed to have the best combination of features and price in my opinion. I usually buy solid mid-range parts when I go motherboard shopping (super high end boards are too ridiculously expensive, low end boards are...well low end). It runs my i7 9700K with no issues whatsoever, and runs my Gskill Trident DDR4-3200 RGB memory kit flawlessly with the supported XMP profile. Very solid build and I've been more than happy with it.

Solution

Saturnity

Reputable
Jan 11, 2017

Just upgrading CPU and Motherboard, but I only have a z270m mortar and 270 doesn't support 8th gen, and I was wanting to upgrade to an 8600k. Mainly wanted a 390 for room to upgrade to a 9th gen in the future if ever needed (Doubtful but you never know)

Gpu is a R9 390 nitro
Ram is DDR4 16GB 2400 Ripjaw Vs
Powersupply is a 750W gold EVGA

I kinda don't want to spend over like 150 dollars unless really need to on the board. I kinda wanted to do Amazon because Amazon prime but doesn't NEED to be Amazon.