Question Z690 Taichi vs Z790 MSI Tomahawk

illimors

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2015

Lutfij

Titan
You should avoid Intel after what's been surfacing as time is moving forward. To answer the question in this thread;
The ASRock would get my vote, since it has a better VRM area, has two NIC's. The audio on the ASRock is a prior generation chip but the circuitry for the audio is better than the one on MSI's board.

I'd switch to AMD's AM5 platform instead of buying Intel.

Reactions: illimors

illimors

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2015
You should avoid Intel after what's been surfacing as time is moving forward. To answer the question in this thread;
The ASRock would get my vote, since it has a better VRM area, has two NIC's. The audio on the ASRock is a prior generation chip but the circuitry for the audio is better than the one on MSI's board.

I really appreciate your opinion..

I am very discouraged to see everything that is happening with Intel because I have always been an AMD user but on this occasion, due to all the benefits of Intel processors in the video editing section, I had made the decision to migrate to the blue team.

And the moderately similar thing I find from AMD would be the 7700X but as a whole processor + board it is more expensive than the 12700K.