ZOTAC GTX 750 TI compatible with my G31TM-P21?

The_Prince2017

Reputable
Feb 29, 2016
I am looking forward to buy a GTX 750 TI but I don't know if it is compatible with my motherboard. Please tell me if it is compatible. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Solution
The 750Ti is compatible with your board, but because the PCIe slot only runs at Version 1a, your new card could be limited in it's capabilities as there won't be enough bandwidth available to keep the GPU busy.
If you're not gaming at high resolution and high details, this might not pose too much of a problem.
The 750Ti is compatible with your board, but because the PCIe slot only runs at Version 1a, your new card could be limited in it's capabilities as there won't be enough bandwidth available to keep the GPU busy.
If you're not gaming at high resolution and high details, this might not pose too much of a problem.

Solution

The_Prince2017

Reputable
Feb 29, 2016
Well I can run this game. I have a Core2Duo E7500 @ 2.93 GHz. I used the DirectX Control Panel and changed this into DX10. It worked. Well if this card is compatible and if it gives 30+ FPS then I am going for it.