[SOLVED] zotac gtx 960 2gb

Jun 20, 2019
i've previously had this card before but i had a issue where the ports for it burnt, cause of that was because of me (punched monitor, electricity cut out)

reason i made this post is because the card seems really cheap even tho its used i'm still skeptical https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nvidia-g...702662?hash=item3fdd2dc006:g:3ZcAAOSwBP1eZA5c its not being sent from china or anything, card looks in great shape, no vga ports so it can't be a fake card.. what do you guys think? just looking for pointers on what to do

the gtx 960 was a good card when i used it, was able to play games no problem, and shadowplay was just a nice bonus for me as i upload vids on yt sometimes

Solution
It's not a fake... the price is where it should be, 2GB of VRAM and not that much graphical power won't get you far by today's standards.
I can find these for $45 where I live.

For a few pounds more you can get an RX 570 on the used market which will beat this 960 by a mile.
It's not a fake... the price is where it should be, 2GB of VRAM and not that much graphical power won't get you far by today's standards.
I can find these for $45 where I live.

For a few pounds more you can get an RX 570 on the used market which will beat this 960 by a mile.

Reactions: BugzyHvH
Solution