Zotac Introduces Firestorm GeForce Overclocking Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

brimur

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
They would be better off getting their engineers to develop a UEFI BIOS instead of wasting time on OC software

ajrm

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Is this a newer version ,???
I have a zotac gts 450 and I use Firestorm to tweak the card, have been doing this for 2 years now// it also supported my 8600GT ..

griptwister

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012
[citation][nom]ajrm[/nom]Is this a newer version ,???I have a zotac gts 450 and I use Firestorm to tweak the card, have been doing this for 2 years now// it also supported my 8600GT ..[/citation]

Lol, I bought a Zotac GTS 450 and it came with the Firestorm software too... but the difference is I guess is you somehow over clock your display to view more FPS... If I read correctly, but it only works for the Titan.

nevertell

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2009
The part about overclocking your panels is completely true. Only fgs wouldn't know that you can overclock some display panels to run at higher refresh rates than intended. Many people do this with their cheap korean IPS displays.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
"despite being specifically designed for the company's line-up of GeForce graphics cards can in fact be used on almost all GeForce card."
Well, it doesn't work on my Gigabyte 8800GT. It just freezes for a while and then I get the prompt to force close it. Maybe my card is too old...
However, MSI Afterburner does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.