[SOLVED] Zotac or Colorful?Which GPU brand is good among 2 of them? ?

Solution
Between those I'd choose Zotac, but Colorful has been making graphics cards longer than almost anybody else currently manufacturing graphics cards aside from AMD and Nvidia themselves. Since 1995 to be exact, while even EVGA didn't get their start until more like 1999. Zotac was established in 2006 but for the markets in which they have a substantial presence they are considered to be a primary manufacturer and from my experience they have had a much more solid track record when it comes to the quality, performance and longevity of their products than some manufacturers out there that are popular in the UK and EU.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Zotac card if I was in the market and the price was right. Colorful, I might be a bit more...
Between those I'd choose Zotac, but Colorful has been making graphics cards longer than almost anybody else currently manufacturing graphics cards aside from AMD and Nvidia themselves. Since 1995 to be exact, while even EVGA didn't get their start until more like 1999. Zotac was established in 2006 but for the markets in which they have a substantial presence they are considered to be a primary manufacturer and from my experience they have had a much more solid track record when it comes to the quality, performance and longevity of their products than some manufacturers out there that are popular in the UK and EU.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Zotac card if I was in the market and the price was right. Colorful, I might be a bit more leery of.

Reactions: Crosslhs82x2
Solution
I have 3 Zotac's and have had No problems with them at all.
Gtx 960 4gb
Gtx 1060 6gb
Gtx 1070 ti 8gb
The 960 is currently in my wifes's.
The 1070 ti is in mine and the 1060 was in my son's which is going to be bought by a friend that knows when / where I bought it from and how it's been used.
The only reason it come out of my son's unit is He got a Gigabyte 2070 Super Windforce 3x oc for Xmas.
If Zotac can get a 3060 ti to the market at Micro Center In Denver before Evga notifies me I won't hesitate to purchase another.

Zotac is probably on par with Asus, Gigabyte and Gainward when it comes to quality and customer service. So that's halfway decent. Nothing like EVGA, but still pretty much ok.

Colorful is probably tending more towards brands like PNY, Galax, Palit, Inno3d, etc. Decent if the price is right but if the price is anywhere in the ballpark of a more premium brand, then not worth the purchase.

Reactions: Crosslhs82x2