[SOLVED] Zotac rtx 2070 mini too loud

xyloosepwr

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
Zotac rtx 2070 mini become too loud, first few days after use card was very quiet, but now become too loud especially when i play games like BF V and PUBG, temperature is absolutely fine, max 77 degrees while playing, idle is 42-48. I think card is fine because those cards are noisy especially mini versions. I just need to know does any custom air coolers for this card exist on market to replace original ones?? I was searching but didn't found any of them, actaully i found some but i think they are for older gpu's and not compatible with my gpu. I trying to avoid water cooling because they are very expensive. Any advice to rid of this noise what i heard sometimes even when i play with headphones. Card is not overclocked and i didn't use any software to change fan speed.

Solution
You will need to know that tampering with the cooler bundled with the card can and will void your warranty. Have you tried working with MSI's afterburner to manage the fans? Zotac's app seems to be hit or miss for some people.

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to know that tampering with the cooler bundled with the card can and will void your warranty. Have you tried working with MSI's afterburner to manage the fans? Zotac's app seems to be hit or miss for some people.

Solution