Zowie FK2 VS ZA13???

PaperPC

Reputable
Feb 5, 2016
I use a very basic palm grip with hands the size of a 5 year old. (Just kidding, but very small.) I'm ready to upgrade from my Deathadder after having a successful year of killing people in CS:GO with it. CS:GO is my main game. I've heard that the ZA13 is better for palm grips, can anyone confirm this? I'm having trouble deciding between the two. I chose Zowie because I've heard about their amazing sensors and I've never bought from their brand.

Thank yewwwwwww

Solution
On the ZA13
za13-front-left45.png

the haunch on the mouse will mean your fingers are leveled out with the button while the FK2's haunch is more central
fk2-front-left45.png

which will mean your fingers will extrude from the left/right clicks to hover slightly/or in terms of architecture will be cantilevered in front of the mousse buttons.

Lutfij

Titan
On the ZA13
za13-front-left45.png

the haunch on the mouse will mean your fingers are leveled out with the button while the FK2's haunch is more central
fk2-front-left45.png

which will mean your fingers will extrude from the left/right clicks to hover slightly/or in terms of architecture will be cantilevered in front of the mousse buttons.

Solution

Latest posts