Zpocalpse (exposed) "What makes a BAD try hard player?" Plants Vs Zombies GW2

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K4fpEkmQUk

You can talk to about 90% of GW2 player base and they will all say that this Zpocalpse play style is "whacked". This user just sits back and farms kills, that is if his team can't capture certain checkpoints. As you see in this clip, instead of running away from me, he could have kept trying to defend the checkpoint in order to help his team, instead of worrying about his K/D while i vanquished him 1v1.

He would have been better off IF he was with his teammates vs running away. I mean i at least try to defend or attack the checkpoints no matter what the outcome. Also there are times if I get the upper hand on this user and let's say next map he has to attack, this user stays back in spawn so he knows that there is no way for me to get him. As you see in this clip.

This user only plays if he has the advantage. Otherwise, he will either rage quit or switch teams or camp in spawn. I probably get him 4 outta 5 times, but he will never give me the time of day to face him 1v1 (as shown in this clip), so he does whatever he can in order to get the advantage. Either by leaving or switching teams, or anything else in order to save his K/D.

Everyone has the right to play as they want, but don't say that you're a good player when you ain't helping your team at the end of the day. That goes for any players out there. Greed is never a good thing.

Solution
I wish game makers would have code that says something like if you sit within say 10 "feet" of the spawn for more than 1 minute you get booted. Once the player leaves the base make it one way so they can't return to safety until they die again and again they get one minute to start playing again. This type of thing fixes all those im going to afk a round issues.

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

Don't get me wrong.. i was having loads of funny out playing this user, so end of the day i am having fun. This is just giving an example of some how they play.

My main point being just that there are times where i am sure not only me but many out there where they want their teammates to at least try to play the objective. And just showing an example of what some players shouldn't do.

I wish game makers would have code that says something like if you sit within say 10 "feet" of the spawn for more than 1 minute you get booted. Once the player leaves the base make it one way so they can't return to safety until they die again and again they get one minute to start playing again. This type of thing fixes all those im going to afk a round issues.

Solution