ZTE Announces Low-cost 'Blade C' Android Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToKiiNz

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2011
looks ok and if its only $100 it sounds like a crazy awesome deal wont play games well but should be decent enough for texting and listening to music

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
Even at the price of 112 € (yes thats how prices translate here in europe....f taxes) it will be worth it im just a bit unsure about the mediatek soc but at that price .... and to those complaining about games most games I tried on my S2 werent all fhat cracked up to be to need a superphone to runthem... . So depending on screen quality (aka not like the cheap crap lcds Samsung uses) and camera quality this can be a good or great phone for anyone not wanting to shell out a ton of money for a smartphone.

womble

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
a significant step up from the original blade I'm still using. The screen on this old version is actually very good and I didn't get an early oled one either.

I sure hope they manage to improve the camera though, the original is atrocious!

ismaeljrp

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
for the price is definitely good, really nice there is a good market for smartphones like these, running simple apps, like social networks, simple games, having internet access, I still know of plenty people that still using dumbphones cuz they can't afford an Android or anything, this will be welcomed

Bloob

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
[citation][nom]ismaeljrp[/nom]for the price is definitely good, really nice there is a good market for smartphones like these, running simple apps, like social networks, simple games, having internet access, I still know of plenty people that still using dumbphones cuz they can't afford an Android or anything, this will be welcomed[/citation]
Also, traditionally, low end Android have lagged like hell. With these specs, this should be pretty smooth experience, and I wonder how ZTE can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.