Question device manager so weird problem.the mouse not recognize as logetich mouse

May 8, 2024
it fixed the solution:i just format my windows and LGHUB loading screen no more showing up
when i open LGHUB its automaticly connected to my mouse even its showing as (HID-compliant mouse ) in device manager its still connected so i think the solution is use revo uninstall to uninstall LGhub or format windows to fix the problem

i just bought my mouse 5 days ago and the mouse was recognize as logetich mouse and work correct also on LGHUB
but today when im trying to run lghub its not work it keeps loading i tried to reinstall it but same problem loading screen
but when i goes to check device manager i found the mouse recognize as normal mouse (HID-compliant mouse )
i ttried to uninstall the mouse driver and plug it again but same problem still faced me

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Model for your Logitech mouse? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for your motherboard? What OS are you on (apart from being obvious that you're on Windows)? Include the version(not edition) of the OS if you're on Windows 10 or 11.

I used to own a Logitech MW3 edition peripherals, G9x and G105 and they both show up as HID Compliant devices in Device Manager when I had them under Windows 7. It's the same now on Windows 11 with my Keychron Q1v2 and M1, they show up as HID-Compliant devices.

Go into (Right click start>)Settings>Bluetooth & Devices and see if your peripherals show up with their names.

May 8, 2024
motherboard: Prime A-320M
SMBIOS:3.3
BIOS Version:6042 4/28/2022
Mouse model: Logetich G203
in device and bluetooth same name Hid compliant mouse

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
My G305 shows up as a HID compliant mouse as well. There isn't much a simple mouse needs to have. All the interesting things you can do are usually through logitech software anyway.

Many monitors also don't identify themselves or have specific drivers to install. Right now I have three generic PnP monitors. Including the integrated laptop display.

You'll also see generic USB hubs and devices commonly listed.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Personally I did not like all the extra features that the Logitech mouse driver added - they got in my way. I only wanted mine to act as a simple wheel mouse. So I UNinstalled the mouse and its driver in Device Manger, then disconnected the mouse, then shut down and rebooted. No mouse present. Then I plugged in the mouse and let Windows discover it and load its own simple wheel mouse driver - NOT the Logitech one. Now it does that job perfectly with no extras.

May 8, 2024
Personally I did not like all the extra features that the Logitech mouse driver added - they got in my way. I only wanted mine to act as a simple wheel mouse. So I UNinstalled the mouse and its driver in Device Manger, then disconnected the mouse, then shut down and rebooted. No mouse present. Then I plugged in the mouse and let Windows discover it and load its own simple wheel mouse driver - NOT the Logitech one. Now it does that job perfectly with no extras.
thats the problem with gaming mouse which have software

May 8, 2024
My G305 shows up as a HID compliant mouse as well. There isn't much a simple mouse needs to have. All the interesting things you can do are usually through logitech software anyway.

Many monitors also don't identify themselves or have specific drivers to install. Right now I have three generic PnP monitors. Including the integrated laptop display.

You'll also see generic USB hubs and devices commonly listed.
LGHUB cant detect the mouse its keep loading