AVI

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with AVI.
  1. G

    Windows xp upgrade on compaq

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) IS THERE A KNOW PROBLEM WITH UPGRADING COMPAQ 7478 TO WINDOWS XP
  2. M

    Lg laptop bios

    I WANT THE BIOS FILE FOR LAPTOP LG LGR38 IT HAVE THE SERIAL : R380-A.AAZ1PE2
  3. X

    Decent Video Card for a 350w Power Supply

    Hi all, I just got a refurbished dell Vostro 470 MiniTower with the following specs : Processor: Intel Core 3rd Gen i5-3450 Processor (3.10 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.50 GHz) HD : 500GB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache Power Supply : 350W Power Supply RAM : 4 GB Dual Channel DDR3...
  4. G

    problems with radeon 9600 pro

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?) Ok, maybe an old record, but I'm having issues with my radeon 9600 pro. Its installed on a MSI K8MM-ILSR board (VIA K8M800 chipset), updated all the motherboard and chipset drivers, pulled one of the memeory sticks, tweaked the...
  5. F

    who is my motherboards...

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) who is my motherboards manufacturer? how do i discover this? please help it is imperative that i find out
  6. G

    connect laptop to tower without monitor

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I wish to have my tower 9without monitor) attached to the laptop like a hard drive. Or use the laptop as a monitor for the Tower Both units have network cards, wireless and Ethernet, and Windows XP. -- Gina
  7. T

    Is office 2007 compatible with windows 7?

    is office 2007 compatible with windows 7?
  8. M

    need to get an antivirus

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I just installed XP home edition because my computer was running really slow and had tons of corrupted files, but, now I dont have any antivirus protection. how can I get an antivirus for free? and is'nt my XP...
  9. T

    PSU/GPU question

    I've looked through the power supply/gpu guide on here and couldn't find an exact spec for the gpu I want. I'm looking to upgrade to a GTX 460 but only have a 460W PSU, does anyone know if I will also need to upgrade my power supply?