Checksum

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Checksum.
  1. N

    MSI gaming MotherBoards for socket AM3+

    I was wondering what MSI Gaming type of MotherBoards are there .. I took a look at the 970 Gaming but i wanted to know if there are any more of does MSI Gaming for socket AM3+ out there :D
  2. M

    AMD GPU Compatible

    It all about PCIe of my mobo. I want to install a graphic cards. I would like to install AMD Radeon R5 240 w/ 2GB VRAM. But, i have seen all the forums. None is helpful. Hope anyone help me. My PC specs: MOBO - Asus P5G41T-M LX / RAM - 2GB RAM / CPU - Pentium Dual Core @ 3.0 GHz ( I dont sure...
  3. A

    pc gaming under 400$

    hi all i am new here and want to ask something i have a pc build it is under 400 dollars and i want to ask you how long will it last i need gaming pc that will run games until 2020 here is my build (i already have 500 gb hard disk and 900p monitor): 1-motherboard:msi 970A-g43 =74$ 2-cpu:fx...
  4. B

    PC freezing - have to hold off button to restart it

    Hi guys, I have been having an issue with my system for a few months now, but haven't really had time to invest much time into fixing it since it wasn't a huge deal, but now I have a bit more time and want to figure it out. Problem: When doing anything (however I notice the chance of this...
  5. J

    Computer won't turn on after plugging a wheel

    Hey everyone, I recently plugged my wheel to my computer but this time I first plugged the USB to my computer and then the power cord instead of doing it the other way as usual. As soon as I had plugged the power cord, my computer went black and now it won't start again (nothing happens while...
  6. S

    Unable to login to my pc

    So, I have a problem with my pc. It restarted to do some updates. Afterwards, I'm unable to connect my usb's (keyboard and mice). Since I can't use them, I can't login to my pc. I tried to reconnect them after logging in aswell as trying all my usb- ports. Help is much appreciated. :)
  7. J

    best gaming laptop for $1000 - $1200

    im looking for an on the go gaming laptop that isnt too expensive but not absolutely terrible, p.s. i also need to buy windows 7 and office for this laptop
  8. Pixelatedtrollface

    Semi-Budget PSU Showdown

    I have a question.. Which is better? This http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xr Or This http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-ss750km My build currently: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jpBcFT
  9. L

    looking for wireless pc headset $150

    looking to buy a $150 wireless headset for pc gaming :D
  10. F

    will all these parts work together without breaking or frying anything?

    I just wanna make sure all this is going to work together, I just finished ordering the last part. Processor: Intel i5-2320 GPU: Powercolor r9 270x turboduo MotherBoard: All I know about it is the model is H67 PowerSupply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013 If you...
  11. L

    Will reformatting my HDD erase my recovery?

    Hey guys! I'm hoping someone could help me out, I installed an SSD (Samsung 840 EVO) last night and migrated using the samsung migration cd. I did not format my HDD because I'm scared that I will lose the recovery stuff. I did make a backup of my hdd on an external hard drive. My question is...
  12. J

    The correct way to power a Graphics card

    Hi All, I would just like to clarify something. After purchasing a new power supply recently, I was told that if your power supply comes with 2 cables for the GPU power connectors that you are supposed to use one for the one plug on your card and a seperate cable for the 2nd plug on your card...
  13. S

    Asus ux301L has a strange screen glitch (Windows 8)

    Portions of my laptop screen and active windows will flicker and glitch. Depending on what color wallpaper I am using different areas of my screen will have "zones" where I move windows into that will start this flickering the toolbar and the current active window. In the video below the...
  14. T

    How to build a PC with a hidden or remote case?

    We have a desk in the kitchen that currently has an old Dell Vostro with a slim case leaning against the side wall. There is a jumble of wires for keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor, power, network. I'd like to clean up the area and have it be just a wall mount larger monitor, maybe 23" and a...
  15. D

    Intel i3-2310m - Can it be put to use??

    Hi all, I've just had a laptop mobo and screen fail, but the CPU is still OK. What's the potential of using the CPU in a mini itx or similar build?
  16. ShadowChandlr

    How do I sell my beta account?

    I have a Origin account that has Battlefield 3 and Beta Access to Battlefield Hardline. What would the safest way to sell my account be (please do not offer ebay)?
  17. Cartoonface12

    How do you make skyrim look amazing.

    I would like to make skyrim look absolutely amazing like this guy does in his screen shot http://www.asot.es/2001/09/skyrim-mods.html Please list the mods.
  18. J

    Will this PSU support an FX - 8350 and a GTX 770?

    Here is my future build: AMD FX-8350 EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SuperClocked w/ACX Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB (1x4) Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD MSI 970A-G46 Corsair CS600 Modular 80 Plus PSU CoolerMaster Hyper 103 Corsair Carbide 200R My main concern is that the PSU won't be enough for the CPU and GPU...
  19. K

    System help, maybe MOBO or GPU issue.

    I was playing Minecraft of all games on my AMD build last year and the GPU stopped working. I proceeded to test and it continued to work on integrated graphics. A week later the entire system just stopped. The integrated graphics no longer worked and the OS corrupted (I then went and bought a...
  20. J

    Is there any sale/rebate in PC components between March and June?

    So I'll soon build a new system and was wondering if there'll be any sale/rebate in components soon, between this month, March, and June. I heard there are some summer sales... How much % discounts are there? Any idea about Amazon? (I'm Spanish so you know...)
  21. M

    5.1 headphones using only usb

    i was wondering if there is any 5.1 surround sound headphones that uses only the usb port and actually gives the 5.1 surround sound
  22. E

    Screen goes black.

    My pc is equiped with:Gforce 8800,i2 quadcore,2gb ram(32bit) and it runs on windows 7 ultimate.Whenever i turn on my computer my screen works but only for 3-4 seconds then it goes black.I tried to use another monitor/screen but had the same problem.I think its a graphic card problem since its...
  23. M

    Intel i5 750 Overclock 3.4 - 3.6 Ghz

    Hi, I relly wanna Overclock my CPU i5 750 2.67 Ghz to 3.4 - 3.6 Ghz on my P7P55D motherboard. Wich CPU cooler should I buy to keep my CPU calm and cool ?
  24. D

    System reboots spontaneously

    Hey guys, I have a problem with my computer that I cannot fix. Maybe someone here could help me out. About a month ago I assembled a new desktop (see the specs below). It worked fine for the first few weeks except for the fact that when I ran graphic-intensive applications, such as video...
  25. M

    Yet another...review my build

    Finally decided to switch my primary rig from AMD to Intel. That being the case, I was wondering if anyone could give me a little feedback on my build. Samsung 840EVO 500GB SSD 3 TB WD RED gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H motherboard Intel 4700K CPU 8gb 1600 DDR3 Crosair TX850M PSU GTX 660 SLI...
  26. P

    Sound issue 5.1

    I have onboard sound and 5.1 and have never had sound problems before having windows 8.1 what I did: I installed the latest REALTEK. and configured for 5.1 but the rear speakers gave no sound. (But curiously put 7.1 and rear speakers already worked) I uninstalled the Realtek and windows...
  27. T

    Is this a good build?

    Nzxt phantom 410 mid tower lg dvd drive Netgear wifi adapter 120gb kingston v300 sss wd 1tb harddrive corsair cx500m amd fx8320 Asus m5497 r2 windows 7 Gigabyte gtx660 oc 2gb
  28. M

    Gigabyte or asus mobo?(features, price eto performance etc.)

    Hi, I've almost completed my build so far it's: Intel i7 4670k Asus gtx 770 2gb NZXT Phantom 630(like the features and look) :) WD caviar blue 1TB LG dvd rewriter Corsair vengeance 8gb (2x4gb) Cooler master Hyper 212 EVO Corsair ax760 Probs gonna add an ssd, anyone got a suggestion for...
  29. M

    1st build questions

    So im planning on building my 1st PC and i have a couple questions. here are my specs. CPU: i7 4770k Mobo: MSi z87-g45 RAM: corsair vengeance 2x8 sound: Sound blaster ZxR HDD: WD black 2 TB SSD: samsung 840 pro 128 GB I can't decide on the GPU. i was originally thinking about Radeon HD 7970...
  30. T

    Is crossfire only on AMD motherboards? SLI only on Intel?

    Reason I ask is I'm looking at this motherboard right now http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010200280%201070549182&name=LGA%201156 It's intel 1156, but on the description it says it supports Crossfire. WOuld I be able to get an AMD Board/Processor and have it use...
  31. D

    How quiet is water cooling?

    Is it much more quiet tha traditional cooling, or does the radiator fan make a lot of noise?
  32. M

    8GB DDR3 (dual-channel) x 6GB DDR3 (triple-channel) Which is better?

    Just a quick question that came up in my head while I was reading the chapter about RAM in my hardware book... assuming that I'm building a gaming computer for myself with an i7 CPU and x58 chipset, what would give me better overall performance.... installing 4 memory modules of 2GB each and...
  33. B

    2 optical drives BIOS configuration

    Hello, I just bought an LG CH08 Blu-Ray Drive and I connected it via SATA cable on my motherboard. It's on slot labelled Sata_2, because Sata_0 is taken by my HDD and SATA_1 by my other optical drive, a Sony DVD-RW. I have winXp and SATA AHCI option disabled so i Think my Sata connections work...
  34. max787

    Windows not loading due to ram

    Hi, I recently built a new system and the RAM appears to be causing problems, i had left All RAM settings except voltage on auto in the BIOS until i realised that the automatic RAM settings were wrong so i manually set them to what they are meant to be, prior to this everything had been working...
  35. G

    procmsg.exe

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Whenever i start up my computer, I am asked twice if i want to run the following command: "procmsg.exe." I press cancel, and it asks me again. nothing else will start up until i pick what to do with that...
  36. A

    Hooking up a sub woofer

    Hello, I have an older model sub woofer that i am trying to connect to a new receiver that I just bought. the receiver has a single plug sub woofer out line and the Sub has a 4 wire speaker wire input. Help please!
  37. K

    Whats wrong with my motherboard?

    Hi all, I have an Evga motherboard 780i nforce, when I start my pc my display is remains in standby and I dont get a picture. At first I thought perhaps my graphic card went bad, so I tried using a different card and I got the same result. Both graphic cards were tested on anothe pc and worked...
  38. P

    Possible spyware infection

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am currently running windows/xp home edition w/service pac2. I was once told by a Dell techician upon checking my IP address: Ethernet Adapter Local area connection: in submask colume, 255.255.0.0. P.P.P...
  39. G

    Which is a better product G. Skill or Corsair?

    I'm thinking about buying 2x2GB (4GB total) of DDR3 RAM and I was wondering weather G. Skill (Rip Jaw) or Corsair (XMS3) made better memory? and is DDR3 1600 the most common?
  40. M

    COMPUTER ILLITERATE--PLEASE HELP PLEASE

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I am having some issues downloading items off the internet. I click on the download button and I keep getting this message: C:/DOCUME~1/JUSTIN~1/LOCALS~1/TEMP/dn1p806e.exe could not be saved because the source file could not...