Compact Flash

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Compact Flash.
  1. G

    Eurocom Devine Duo M570U/Killer Notebooks Executioner: Common Features

    This is the cooler for the graphics processor. Eurocom Devine Duo M570U/Killer Notebooks Executioner: Common Features : Read more
  2. G

    can't open file or folder

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi, If I download a movie or song it goes to my download folder and works fine. When I move the file or folder to my movie or music folder it fails to open. It says the folder is not accessible, you do not have...
  3. G

    SP2 RTM - only 180 day license?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Anybody else notice the 180 license in the SP 2 RTM license agreement? Click Run, type winver click Ok. Click the End User License Agreement hyperlink. Joe
  4. G

    Sound Forge's Acoustic Modeler

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) Anybody know if the latest version of Acoustic Modeler that comes with Sound Forge works in 32 bits? The stand alone incarnation I bought when they still marketed and supported it stopped at 16 bit and I need 32 now. Bob -- "Things should be...
  5. D

    Scan to computer

    Hello, My scan button wont scan to computer, says scan error try scan from computer. laptop was moved 3 miles yesterday. tried unplug wireless and re starting.
  6. P

    PS2 AV Cable

    Hey guys can anyone tell me if i can get my PS2 AV cable fixed... ?? Because the cable from the end of the pin has came out where i connect it to the console.... Can i get it repaired???
  7. M

    Gameranger Symmetric NAT problem

    Hi I've been getting a message on Game Ranger saying I have a symmetric nat and cant connect to other players. So I forwarded ports 16000, 6100-6200, 6073 and it worked I didn't get the message anymore. Sometimes though it doesn't work and I'm a little confused. If I can figure out this first...
  8. D

    GPO saver screen problem with win 7 (activates after every minute of idle time)

    Hello, I have configured the domain controller default GPO for screen saver password protect after 5 minutes idle time: In User configuration -> Administrative Templates -> control panes -> display: Screen Saver: Enable Screen Saver executable name: Enable / rundll32 user32.dll,LockWorkStation...
  9. J

    Save file corrupted

    Hello, i got Pokemon leaf green on PC the other day from a friend and i opened it today and it said that the save file is corrupted. what do i do?
  10. F

    I am about to upgrade, facing a dilemma

    Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster :) I am about to upgrade with a very modest budget, but can't choose between the following two options: Option 1 Intel i5 3550 G-Skill Ripjaws F3-12800 8GB (2x 4GB) Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD ST1000DM003 Asus DRW-24B3ST DVD...
  11. G

    Looking for PSU!

    Ok I am looking for a decent power supply in the the 50-100 dollar range that is a 20+4 pin at least 600watts and dual 12+v rails, decent amperage on them to.Not looking to overclock and if any very little, want a reliable PSU that will last quite awhile. Also want some good protection on it...
  12. A

    Sapphire HD 4670 or EN8600GT

    Hey So my current GPU is a Radeon HD 4350 however I think it should be replaced. I can get either a Sapphire HD 4670 or EN8600GT since I cannot afford a better one. At the moment Im using a g31m-es2l motherboard with 2x2GB 800mhz 6-6-6-18 Kingston and a Celeron E3400 running at 200mhz x11...
  13. M

    Updated!!! -> First Time OCing

    I'm quite new to these forums and I have always found a wealth of information on this site. I am a complete Noob when it comes to OCing, but I decided to give it a whirl last night. System Specs: CPU: e6600 Mobo: Intel 975xbx (rev 304 with the 1441 bios) Ram: 2GB DDR2-533mhz...
  14. G

    What good is a wand of cancellation?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) I recently got one of these. Remembering my D&D lore, I made sure to keep it FAR FAR AWAY from my Bag of Holding, which seems to have worked. However, it doesn't seem to give any messages on its use, which makes its purpose...
  15. Suzuka

    What are the ideal CPU temps?

    I have 6300 core 2 and it Idles around 40C with stock fan in an open case without ventilation atm, waiting for a case to arrive. I tried mildly OCing it to 2.33 and it was 46c or so idle... is that within specs? Should I be alarmed? Oh my ram is 5300 667 Patriot 2gb 44412. When I oc'ed cpu, it...
  16. Bivrington

    Second build, want to do it right!

    Hello all, This is going to be my second computer build, and I want to do this one right. First build runs, and runs well, however I did not do the research I should have. I do have somewhat of a budget, but its not horribly restrictive so slight price increases for better components are not...