Dedicated Server

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Dedicated Server.
  1. I

    Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Switchblade UI Problems

    I have recently purchased a Razer Deathstalker Ultimate, which includes the Switchblade UI. MY problem is that the track pad on the UI is frozen. I can use it as a trackpad, but it will not display anything that it is usually supposed to do. Also, the buttons above it do not work and will not...
  2. N

    Windows Delayed Write Failed;chkdsk fail;recover lost data?

    to recover the lost data
  3. K

    Best prebuilt computer for gaming under 650$? Help!!please!

    I want to get a gaming system that is under $650 that i can play diablo 3, battlefield 3, League of legends starcraft2, and counterstrike comfortably. Please let me know your thoughts. I can always upgrade the graphics card in the future hopefully i wont need too, but i want to have a sufficient...
  4. G

    Does A-Jax have an ending?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I've been playing this game often nowadays, and there are so many different stages that I'm losing myself. Has anyone got to an "ending" ? Great shooter, BTW. Marcel
  5. V

    $1000 Gaming PC

    Howdy everyone! I've been having a lot of friends try and push me from my 360 to a PC, and I'm thinking about finally doing it. I did some looking around on Newegg, and I got kinda lost. Last time I built a computer was my AMD single-core, 512MB RAM and AGP ATI video card system back when I was...
  6. G

    [S] going down a level, immediately getting vault wall rep..

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) I was playing SlashEM 0.0.7E7 and going down the stairs from level 3 to level 4, this being my first visit to level 4. I appeared in a normal- looking 6x7 room - staircase, open door, some holes in the walls in the lower right...
  7. G

    I still need HELP!

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?) Thanks for the help with dos box, however it still aint working. It looks like it will start, the screen goes black and then it says "DOS/4GW fatal error (1004): syntax is DOS4GW <executable.xxx>" Any ideas?? Does this mean...
  8. R

    AHCI & XP

    Is AHCI relevant to XP?
  9. G

    GURPS and Call of Cthulhu

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?) Hello, I'd like to GM a GURPS game in a typical CoC style, in the 20s. I'm aware of the CthulhuPunk supplement, but I was wondering if some conversion for the classical CoC had been made. For example, what about the sanity and madness...
  10. doomsdaydave11

    New Comp won't boot! MSI P6N Platinum + e8400 :(

    Hello, I just got a new computer (arrived half an hour ago, and it wont boot. I turn on the computer, and the CPU fan spins, but nothing other then that. No beeps, no nothing :( Is there anything I can do? I bet it's the bios :|, but if it was, wouldn't the fan not even spin?
  11. T

    Games on movie "Night of the Comet"

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Sorry if this has been done... I was watching the movie "Night of the Comet"(circa 1984) and the main character(she is a hot 80's chick!) was playing Tempest in the theater where she worked. The game looked funny to me, had...
  12. T

    Temptation vs Great Beast Question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) The scenario is as follows: I have influenced Petaniqua ADvanced ( a baali), who meets the requirements to play call the great beast. My action is successful and the card is put into play. The next turn I take my +1 stealth action...
  13. D

    Question about XP Professional and Sims1 expansion Packs

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) I just recently got a new pc with WinXP Professional I have all the expansion pack cd's for Sims1........I was wondering if there's a certain way you have to install them different from other Windows Os's Thanks : )
  14. A

    Pressing the "Order Button" - Please review my $1,500 build

    Attached in an image showing my shopping cart for my "proposed" purchase. Does this look like an effective use of $1,500? I intend to use this computer for photoshop/lightroom and gaming. I would like to run Bad Company 2 at the highest settings at 1920x1200 and Diablo 3 & Star Wars: The Old...
  15. G

    blind people and adventure games

    Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?) Help! somebody!! I am totally blind and I use a text to speech synthesiser to read the screen, Earlier versions of winfrotz used to be able to be read using my text to speech program, but when I download the latest version of winfrotz, I...
  16. S

    [Upgrade] Most bang for my buck?

    Hey everyone, I've been out of the system building game for a while after building my first rig. Now I'm looking to upgrade some components and wanted an opinion on what would provide the biggest jump in gaming performance for my system, and possibly a suggestion for what to upgrade to (yes...
  17. D

    Windows XP Pro Repair Installation: Product Key Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello, I got the following problem: My work/home office notebook had originally Win XP Home preinstalled. I was provided with XP Pro installation from my company, and installed it over XP Home. Everything was...
  18. O

    My vga input to tv isnt working

    Hello, i have a 32" Vizio hdtv and a windows xp computer my vga plugin is not working i have tried everything, i am thinking it has to do with the fact that if iwatch ], lets say 5 or 6 youtube videos my monitor will pixelate and work at an EXTREMELY low resolution until i restart any help would...
  19. M

    USB devices not detectable.

    Hello, I have a problem with my USB and hope you can find me a solution. When I insert any device in my USB port (iPod, let's say) the power goes fine and the iPod starts charging, but the PC could not detect that I got something in. I read somewhere that it could be 'USB suspend,' maybe...
  20. E

    Windows xp home addition back up utility

    Hello, I have windows xp home addition preinstalled, have no CD and I need the back up utility to back up my system. How can I get the back up utility?
  21. D

    Windows7 wireless compatibility

    Hello, I have bought a widows7 starter notebook and set wireless network connection on it. The connection works fine when on its own, but fails if my other (XP Home) notebook is connected to the same wireless network. Interestingly enough my XP Home notebook is not influenced by windows7 starter...
  22. H

    Upgread the gpu and get problem

    Hello , i'm a new member here :) and i want your help guys i have upgread my GPU from Sparkle GTX 460 2 GB to MSI 570 GTX twin frozr ii and this does't work good with me and sometimes the monitor turn off for and come back so ,, if u can guys help me and i get back my old one and it's work...
  23. F

    Usb help

    I have been told that the "Auto run" on my usb ports has been turned off. Can you tell me how to turn them back on? I am using a Dell DimensionE521
  24. T

    How to download scandriver umax astra 3400

    Hello,
  25. S

    AGHL / T-AGHL / Bashes Server - Interested In Contributing?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life (More info?) If you're wondering what the hell this is all about then listen most carefully young and old. This is about renting a server for public play, bashes and possibly a reemergence of T-AGHL. If you want more information follow the link...
  26. G

    upgrade path to quadcore

    will we be able to update our systems to quadcore with the current generation of motherboards in these 2 cases: 1) AMD AM2 2) INTEL C2D im about to get a new computer and im worried about the components i need and that will last the longer... ive been using amd for a long time but im looking...
  27. moulderhere

    Software Installer Loads progress bar but then nothing. ???

    If I install software for example Microsoft ICE, Microsoft Office 2003, Adobe CS6, Kaspersky Antivirus 2011, etc. The installer launches, the mscexe process is loaded which I can see in task manager and in most cases the initial bars for progress all load up. But then nothing. Normally you...
  28. C

    digital in and out speakers?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?) Who knows of any speakerset or reciever that has a digital input but also a digital output. Preferably also with volume adjustment on the digital output I want to use the multichannel capabilities for the extra speakers but want to...
  29. G

    Hard Drive problem

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?) Hi, I created a thread in another section of this forum regarding my hard drive problem... Follow the link below http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/ftopic59608.html
  30. J

    AXP 3200+ = 2200 mghz

    http://www.net2hardware.com/news.asp?news=2549 still slower that AXP 2800+ T-bred in clock speed.SO the limit as been reach on K7. If true we can extrapolate on K8 core.15% more clock speed 20% on massive stepping rework.So at a 2 Ghz release speed it allready have use more that 75% of is...
  31. S

    Windows xp pro device mixers free

    i reinstalled windows xp and now i have no sound, im trying to find a free install for device mixers
  32. lichocpu

    MB Suportting disks larger than 137GB

    I'm really bumped with this one, can I actually build a computer from the ground up using a 200GB HD? Does the A7N8X, for example, supports 48-bit LBA? Can I install winXP on this systems? or do I need to make an XPSP1 CD to do a first install??? Mabe this belongs on the MB section or even the...
  33. K

    Seagate GoFlex Desk Adapter with WD Caviar Green 2TB Drive

    I already have a Seagate GoFlex Desk Adapter , USB 2.0 . However i am looking to purchase a WD Caviar Green 2TB drive , i'd like to use the Caviar Green as a External Storage with the Seagate GoFlex Desk Adapter Is this possible? I got the Seagate GoFlex Desk Adapter USB 2.0 bundled with the...
  34. K

    DHCP Problems

    When I try to release my IP with ipconfig on Windows 2000 Pro I get an error that says: "All apadters bound to DHCP do not have DHCP addresses. The adresses were automatically configured and can not be released." How can I undo this nonsense so I can get back on the net. Thanks Now we're...
  35. M

    Max hitpoints on "normal"

    Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?) In Baldurs Gate 2, I think it's great with the max hitpoints and automatic learning of spells on normal difficulty. As i can understand from other threads that is the only difference compared to the hardcore rules. But in the...
  36. L

    User Account Privilege Record

    Hello all, I have recently been asked by a friend how I would see a history of privilege changes on a Windows XP user account. I did not know the answer, and so decided to ask the experts on this forum...
  37. K

    USB drive.

    Hello, I have a Dell inspiron 1525 operating system Windows 7 ultimate, It won't read my flash drive, even though it works finely on my other laptop. I use it to transfer data between them, but now I have to burn it to CD's, which takes time, any idea how to get my Flash Drive to work on my laptop?
  38. Gryphon_

    New ssd help

    I have just finished building my first computer, when i try to install windows7 it shows my regular hard drive but not my ssd. I have an intel x25-m 80gb. I downloaded the frimware but when i tried to load that during the instalation proccess i get a message that tells me that no signed drivers...
  39. flossbandit

    Is this overclock stable? GTX 560 TI

    40 minutes strong @ a max temp of 83 so far using Furmark. I know next to nothing about overclocking GPU's, so I really don't know if this is a laughably low OC or way to high. Results so far: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/cantstandya/GPUOCCrop.jpg GPU being used...
  40. C

    Iwar2 EOC

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?) Believe it or not, this game is not available in New Zealand. I had been meaning to acquire it for sometime and only recently found a copy on ebay. What a great sim! Its obvious a great deal of attention went into this...