Dedicated Server

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Dedicated Server.
  1. F

    IDE Drives to New Computer

    Hi, I just bought an HP Pavilion a6720f Desktop PC. I am looking to transfer files from my old PC's 3 IDE hard drives (ranging from 80gb to 250gb), and my old laptop IBM R51 (80gb) to this new SATA one (640 GB SATA 3G). Old PC's are XP, going to 64 Bit Vista How do I go about doing this...
  2. G

    Ok - the splitting up of zones has really began to annoy me

    Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?) I thought I could forgive on this item but I guess not. The breaking up of the maps into zones has turned out to be a real sore spot. Zones totally ruin the expance of the enviroment.
  3. S

    ATA DVD Drive not being detected

    Hey, So I have your generic ATA DVD Drive that hasn't worked for... a long time, I have the main end of the IDE cable plugged into the back of the drive, and the middle part plugged into my only ATA hard drives (I have two other hard drives which are SATA) could that be the problem? Should I...