Deskjet

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Deskjet.
  1. S

    Is the ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 compatible with the Corsair Vengeance

    Is the ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 compatible with the Corsair Vengeance 2x4 kit? (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9)
  2. akiranyo

    External drives - how many brands are there really?

    Greetings. I needed to backup a few hundred DVD's, so in 2013 I eventually purchased 3x 1TB drives. ADATA NH13, ADATA HC630 and Silicon Power A15. We have 3 big PC shops in our country and seems like each of them prefers one of the "cheaper" brands which are ADATA, Silicon Power and Intenso...
  3. J

    GPU Fan goes into Max Speed, and the monitor enters Power Saving mode

    Hey There Guys!. I'm having an issue, and i really don't know what it is.... A few days ago, I started having a problem, on which my computer would freeze and restart, or freeze until restarted. at that time i was using Windows 8.1, which is working like a charm on my laptop. Decided to...
  4. D

    Security Settings - Folder Permission

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I cannot access one of my folders on a removable drive - (USB) after reformatting my system. I had set the settings of the folder, on the usb drive, so only I (as a windows user) could access it. I removed all permissions...
  5. G

    Home studio setup!!!! please help me!

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) I would like to know what equipment I require in addition to what I have to set up a home recording studio...... fairly cheaply! I have 3 PCs, 2 midi keyboards, reason 2.5, cubase se and two turntables. I have been told that this newsgroup...
  6. G

    Bootable vs non-bootable

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Am I correct that a full version of Win9X will boot, but an upgrade version will not?
  7. A

    Problem when playing games

    When i play games at high settings and resolution the games stutter and it is very frustrating. I would like to know what the problem is and if it is fix able. I have a fx-4100 cpu 7950 gpu and 500 corsair psu and an M5A78L-M USB 3 Motherboard i recent bought a new case because i thought it was...
  8. icedriver220

    nf6-glan memory runs slow

    after checking my ram timings i can see from cpu-z that its running at 266mhz even though it can run at 400 mhz how do i change it so that it runs faster im very confused my motherboard is a asrock nf6-glan my ram id ddr2 pc2-6400 2 x 2gb which should run at 400 x 2 mhz it runs at 267 according...
  9. G

    Admin Security

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) In Feb, I created a new password for the admin acct. After ten wks, without ever using this account I forgot the password. How do I get logged on now?I can't get passed the log on page without this password....
  10. P

    Ipod v Creative Zen NX

    Hey, I've been looking into mp3 players, and have been leaning toward buying the Creative Zen NX. Does anyone have any info on the ipod v nx, or have any thing to say in general? I'm looking for a 40g mp3 player. Thx
  11. G

    Denver Mastering

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) I am finishing up a rock and roll project... the end product will be for CD release. This time (obviously I learn the hard way) I would like to have the finished mixes mastered by a professional familiar with commercial releases (instead of me)...
  12. G

    Scientists are Going to Try Cloning Woolly Mammoth

    If true, then Holy. Crap. Seriously. Scientists are Going to Try Cloning Woolly Mammoth : Read more
  13. S

    Connecting speaker cables to mic and line in port

    Hello, i want to know which cables go into what port on my motherboard on the back of my computer i am getting the logitech z506 5.1 and want to know were the cables go to my motherboard. here is a link to my motherboard...
  14. B

    can't get back to Administrator account...please help

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I've had my notebook pc--which runs Windows XP Professional--for half a year and always just had the one "Administrator" account since I'm the only user. Recently, I learned about multiple accounts and yesterday set...
  15. G

    HD Removal

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Hi all Hope someone here can help me. I have an old 7GB hard drive as my Primary Master with Windows 98 (C:) installed upon it and have recently added a 160GB drive as a slave. On this drive I have two partitions, one...
  16. O

    hibernation known issue or not?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a Toshiba M200 with Tablet PC 2005 SP2, 2GB Ram, and 15Gb free space, recently defragged before creating the hibernation file. Prior to going to 2GB ram I had 1.25GB and hibernation worked fine. After going to...
  17. E

    Can i build a nas with an old pentium 3 pc

    hi, i have an old pentium 3 pc that has been given to me and would like to know if it would be possible to utilize as a nas for streaming films photos and music. i am not sure of the exact specs but they are as follows:- pentium 3 celeron 466 mhz processor(coppermine) 128 mhz sd ram 20 gb pata...