Domain Controller

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Domain Controller.
  1. 1

    D3d driver for igi free download

  2. O

    File storage

    Hello, I have 900 MB of geneology research that I need to send to another family member. At some point they would need to make additions/corrections. Since files saved to DVD become write protected would flash drive be a suitable method? Any other suggestions? JC
  3. T

    SP2 Security does not allow download

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) Computer manufacturer: HP Computer model: Pavilion 753n Operating system: XP Home SP 2 Type of browser and version : IE 6 Motherboard if known : CPU (processor) type and speed : 2.53Ghz Amount of memory installed...
  4. J

    Choose Power Supply

    my computer style is AT and i plan to update my computer without change the monitor... so i got some question to ask everybody.... hope my friends can help me..... (this is my first time to fix computer) Q1:How to buy a suitable power supply to make sure your computer run in stable situation...
  5. I

    Picking the right laptop with the right graphics card!

    I'm wondering if anybody has extensive knowledge about graphics cards. I basically need to find a laptop that can support all these softwares: AutoCAD 3D Max Maya Mud Box Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop From my research I've been running into the NVIDIA Quadro 1000M but there are only a...
  6. K

    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error

    Hi, When I start my PC i get the blue screen with the error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA I also get as Technical Information: STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFE43F404, Ox00000000, 0x8052b918, 0x00000000) I run win XP sp3. What I've tried: I tried system restore, restoring my system almost a moth back -...
  7. P

    Update AGP 3dfx voodoo3 driver

    I HAVE A INTELL PEN.3 WITH A AGP VOODOO 3D FX CAN I GO TO ANOTHER BETTER CARD
  8. X

    need help with a si3112 sata driver

    Joined: Dec 23, 2006 Posts: 10 (Msg. 1) Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:27 am Post subject: need help installing a sata driver -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Every time I try to install the si3112 driver I get an Install key fail error...
  9. D

    ATA Driver for Asus A8AE-LE Motherboard

    Recently acquired a Compaq Presario SR1650NX Desktop. Want to replace crashed HD with a Seagate SATA 1TB HD. The OEM Motherboard for the Compaq is an Asus A8AE-LE that recognizes the drive spec accurately; 1000G, ATA II. My Windows XP installation however, and without a third party SATA/Raid...
  10. G

    No disc insert

    Hello, I downloaded Cambridge Grammar of English in mdf file. I use ultra-iso to set this soft, but when I click on icon to run program message said No disc insert, when I burn to disc and insert to CD-Rom the message said like before No disc insert. Please reply me to ssrenk@yahoo.com
  11. G

    system configuration utility. (startup paths)

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I have only one little question. I am wondering if anyone knows how to go into system configuration utility in startup and get rid of all the uwanted and also not working paths.(without by simply checking or unchecking...
  12. S

    Tascam US-122

    I am trying to install a TASCAM US-122 audio midi interface. It is discontinued and replaced with another version. How can I upgrade or install?
  13. B

    Soyo Topaz S - trying to match settings on both monitors

    I have 2 Soyo Topaz S monitors with the screen resolution set to 1600 X 1200 pixels on both. Monitor #1 has the image in the center of the monitor with a 1.75" black bar on both sides. I can see the complete window perfectly in monitor #1. Monitor #2 has a 2.5" black bar on the left and 1.5"...
  14. N

    [Solved] Is microsoft office 2003 Compatible with Windows 7

    Is Micrsoft 2003 compatible with Windows 7. Also, just purchased a new computer with Windows 8, I can't get it to upload to 8 so assume that is a no go? Is Microsoft 2007 compatible on Windows 8 or do I have to go to 2010? If I purchase the Microsoft 2010 from you, how many times can that be...
  15. Z

    How to download a AutoCAD 2006 to window 7 64bit

    how to download a AutoCAD 2006 to window 7 64bit? can some body help me..
  16. D

    Looking for Registry Cleaner tool

    I'm trying to re-install software on windows xp but it doesn't install because of previous entries in the registry. I therefore require a registry cleaner tool (preferably free) that will 'clean up' the registry and remove all the left-over crap from previously unistalled software that...
  17. A

    Will starcraft 2 run??

    HI all I have windows xp sp2 . .. will starcraft 2 run??? or do i have to get windows 7 or somthing MY specs are e7400 2.8,4 gb ddr2 ram and a radeon 4670
  18. G

    New problem with Shift button after Windows reinstallation

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hey all, hope you can help me! I've been using Windows XP Home edition for over 2 months now with no problems. A couple of days ago I had a big problem with Windows, to do with some faulty Windows Activation files...
  19. H

    Tall Ass RAM Heat Spreaders

    Hey forum, I am wanting to upgrade my HSF from a AC Freezer 7 Pro (Rev 1). I was going to use the CM Hyper 212 Plus, I am running on a AMD 955 system and it has performed well. The problem is RAM clearance, for the Q9550 System. I am using 8 GB of 800 mhz OCZ Blade RAM and the Heat Spreaders...
  20. G

    Event "save all pictures to this folder" disabled.

    WIA Canon MP 140 auto save disabled ? scan event for Canon MP 140 "save all pictures to this folder" disabled. im running Windows XP Pro SP2 any one can help ?
  21. S

    Uninstalling Ubuntu from Windows 7.

    Hello, I installed Ubuntu 10.04 inside Windows, so there is a directory on my HDD listed as C:/ubuntu. My computer dual boots Windows 7 and Ubuntu now, at startup. Now, this is where it gets interesting. Normally, if I wanted to uninstall Ubuntu, I would go to Add/Remove Programs, and select...
  22. G

    Sound Blaster ct 4730 driver

    Hello,i need driver of my soundcard Creative CT4730,can anyone tell me where can i get it?
  23. G

    Outlook Express & attachments

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Hi, I've just had XP installed & it has SP1 & all the current updates. It uses Outlook Express for e-mail. I've noticed that some small attachments (Word, jpgs & .txt files) are being removed from e-mails, even things I...
  24. M

    Creatacard plus

    Hello, I have the creatacard plus version 2. I had used it on xp and vista 32 bit without issues. I now have windows 7 and 64 bit. Is there a way to adapt the creatacard to windows 7 or do I need to purchase a new prograM Marilyn
  25. N

    Installing office 2007 on windows 7

    Hello, how am i oint to install the microsoft office in my laptop?
  26. R

    Changing drive size

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I would really like to know if it is possible to change the size of drives on my computer. I have 15 Gig on drive C and 160 Gig on drive D. Can I take space from D and enlarge Drive C ? Thanks...
  27. Z

    Disk Manager Sourced "BootMgr is missing"

    Hi guys, Yesterday i was trying to detect my external HDD on my pc. So I opened diskmanager through diskmgmt.msc, then on the external drive I right clicked and chose enable "something"( my os is not english so i don't know the exact word) but the thing i should have done was just to give it a...
  28. C

    Function keys not working

    i had a person reformatting my sony-viao and now function keys are not working
  29. P

    Problem reinstalling Windows 7 on my Laptop, Please Help!

    Hi Everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad y480 and it came with quite a bit of bloatware. Because of this I decided to format my drive and reinstall Win7 Home Premium from scratch. After I formatted my drive I tried to install windows on it and this is the message that I got. "Windows cannot be...
  30. E

    Driver for webcam IKON 012 for windows 7

    i need driver for my webcam IKON 012 windows 7
  31. neel4nil

    ShellExecuteEx failed; code 170 The requested resource is in use

    Hello, i cannot install any .exe file. every time shows an error message ''shellExecuteEx failed; code 170 The requested resource is in use''. Please help me anyone
  32. A

    Dell inspiron n5010 drivers for windows 7 64 bit

    Hello,
  33. R

    Problem

    Hello,while i play game on my pc then it hangs yet system requirements are fullfilled....why????/
  34. S

    Win 7 Stuck at bootup - coloured pixels appear at the top of the screen

    Hello, At the screen where the Windows 7 logo is, my startup freezes and then many different coloured pixels appear at the top of the screen. This happens when trying to boot into safe mode as well. Can anyone help me? I'd have some stuff that I wish to recover...don't really want to have to...
  35. A

    DNS is not responding!!!

    hello I can t regist from youtoub to realplayer and i have internet its problem with DNS.
  36. M

    Packard bell alp ajax gn3

    Camera drivers and wireless network driver . are not located by me
  37. N

    Moving from IDE to AHCI

    Hey Everyone, I recently installed Windows 7 Home Premium on a new blank SATA hard drive which I had formatted using the default settings under Windows XP Disk Management. Prior to installing Windows 7 on this PC, I disconnected my other SATA hard drives to preclude any issues during...
  38. R

    Sony Handycam DCR-TRV 70 windows 7

    PLEASE FIND ME SONY HANDICAM DCR-TRV 70 DRIVERS FOR WINDOW 7 OPERATING SYSTEM.
  39. A

    BSOD dxgkrnl.sys crash dump

    I've made a thread previously: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/370670-33-nvidia-geforce-problem#t2790258 This thread didn't give any solid answers. I'll start off with explaining that I keep having hang ups when I play video games. My PC will go into a black screen and restart. I downloaded a...
  40. O

    Shift Keys not working

    Hello, my window shift keys are not working. a brown new laptop