Domain Controller

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Domain Controller.
  1. banadh

    Not finding xp previous version

    Hello, i am trying to install windows xp service pack 2 .when i boot with xp cd its searching fpr wondows previous version and its not completed
  2. B

    Connecting kindle

    Hello, my kindle is asking me my security type....wep, wpa or wpa2..how do i find that out?
  3. G

    Hard Drive Missing

    I have just connected a 1TB Seagate Hard Drive into my ASUS M4N68TM Motherboard,but when I try to install Windows XP I get a message saying the hard drive is not found
  4. belezeebub

    Looking for a Modd'ing service I am over my head

    OKay I stuck out the four services I found online have all declined to do the modd'ing I am looking for most were too busy I am in Oregon but I don't mind dealing with a service over the mail and shipping. I have build additions to my house, adding bathrooms and replaced all the pumbing and...
  5. I

    Accessories Deleted from Start menu

    I have deleted Accessories from the start menu. How can I get it there again? please inform me.
  6. M

    No USB

    Hello, Just formatted and reloaded Win XP and my thumb drive will not appear in "My Computer"(any port or hub. Unable to locate with "find new hardware" Any idea's? Mickey
  7. V

    rookie

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) hey peeps... how can i make a clip go slow mo?
  8. S

    My computer have a problem this problem is wuauclt exe has encountered a problem

    Hello, good meeting for your community my computer have any problem I first do disk clean up C: after this error sign me
  9. M

    Best Graphics Cards for SLI or Crossfire in Dell Precision T5400

    I just purchased a Dell Precision T5400 and would like to know something since I have read on many different site that SLI and Crossfire is and is not supported on this system. What I would like to know from Dell, NVIDIA, or ATI is; What are the different cards that work in the Dell Precision...
  10. H

    primary slave hard disk fail when none are plugged in

    Why would my computer say primary slave hard disk fail when I have the second hard drive unplugged.. I recently installed xp on a new "master" hard drive and the other one that is secondary has always been secondary but was getting that message so I unplugged it. Its not listed in the BIOS and...
  11. A

    C language 64 bit for windows 7 free download

    downlod kaise kre
  12. O

    Download drivers of code 28 for windows xp

    this code 28 on my pci device pls help me.
  13. J

    Dual GTX 570 SLI, No sound?

    I have an i5 on asus board, dual evga nvidea GTX 570 cards realtek audio on board tried its disabling via msconfig, have the absolute newest drivers, this is fresh install of everything windows also (7 ) - windows is great! go to play a game, no audio anymore. movies yes, not in games...
  14. M

    Show information bar

    Hello, Windows 7 how to show information bar?
  15. trogdor796

    Laptop or Slim/HTPC for Gaming?

    My friend needs a system to play games but here's the thing, it needs to either be a laptop or a very slim/small desktop, like were talking Alienware X51 size(only used for size comparison because I know Alienware is Sh!t). His budget is $800-$900, and if it's a laptop it needs a smart card...
  16. R

    Windows 32bit RAM Need help

    I recently found out (because I am a noob) That windows 32bit can only support about 4gb of RAM. I got a new Mobo and processor and my mobo cannot support windows vista 64bit so we put in the windows 7 32bit thinking it was because of the 64bit. So my question is if my mobo cannot support 64bit...
  17. Rawbunnie

    Im a noob. New gaming build under $1000

    Approximate Purchase Date: When i decide what im getting Budget Range: 1000$ after rebate, shipping and taxes (12%) System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, music developing software (fl studio), school work Are you buying a monitor: Yes Parts to Upgrade: All Do you need to buy...
  18. G

    At the end of my rope....

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) For a couple of months now when I start up I get 5 IE pop-ups, then thay would stop. I've run Norton, Ad-Aware, Spy-Bot, and Hijack This. Now I don't get the pop-ups, but IE comes up once a minute in the task...
  19. M

    Compability between Mushkin and Patriot DDR2

    Hello, Currently i have this Mushkin RAM on my PC I am wondering if I add this Patriot RAM's to my system, will they work fine? I am willing to run at 800MHz and 4-4-4-12 timings. Regards, Edit: Mobo is Asus P5Q
  20. M

    tv driver application

    Hi, i have lost tv diver on my PCG-GRT99V_P(J) because of new patation so if you can help please mail me the download link to: mohammad.walizada@gmail.com
  21. I

    Best Anti-virus/malware program

    Which is better Windows security essentials or avg 2012.' Ive been using avg but i dont really like it because it keeps telling me that some of my steam games have viruses on it which i dont really think is possible. So i want to switch. Please let me know which is best
  22. B

    How to I get rid of the Photo printing wizard

    every time I try to print a document in other than Word... (from custom apps, e-mail, etc.. the Photo Printing Wizard comes up. The printer I'm using is not a photo printer either. (HP 4014n)
  23. L

    Can't access MS Safe Mode

    Hello, I have a dual boot laptop with with Windows and Ubuntu on separate partitions. I've now run into a problem with Windows being unresponsive except for a error message I get stating the 'wbemcore.log is corrupt - run chkdsk'. Well I can't access Safe Mode to run chkdsk since my only choices...
  24. G

    log in screen

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) hi, i have just logged off as the administrator and it gives me the option to click onto my name to log back on - this i can follow! the prob is that under my name it says i have 2 unread messages in my hotmail account...
  25. Z

    Help!!!

    hey all, i neep help about getting a new desktop, and i need any advice you can give to me this is what i'm thinking about... 2.4 Core 2 Quad / 8M Cache CPU Intel 975 Mother board Kingston DDR-2 4GB/800 _RAM Seagate 750GB/7200 Sata _Hard disk 512/512/7950 XFX PCI EXPRESS _ Graphic card CD...
  26. S

    My pc is getting restarted

    Hello, i have installed windows xp in my Compaq c700. it is getting restated with blue screen,i m not able to run my laptop properly. can you snuggest me what is the problem & what is needed to make it correct. Tanks, sonu
  27. B

    System restarting again and again

    Hello, system restarting automatically after selecting operating system
  28. S

    Hope you aren't getting tired of new build questions :)

    I asked a question earlier and finally was able to come up with a good gaming build via PC part maker and here is the end result: PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JMvR Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JMvR/by_merchant/ Benchmarks...
  29. D

    When will I receive windows 7

    Hello, Can you activate windows 7
  30. H

    Blue screen problem Minidump File on ultimate 7

    everything was fine , then i was playing alot of you tube videos and my laptop started blue screening but randomly. i am running ultimate windows 7 please help really not sure
  31. G

    Remote Desktop connection error without error message

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) Remote Desktop cannot connect without any error message, it just restart the program. ref: yestarday i can run it smoothly
  32. mordornoob

    6850 temps with higher resolution.

    I have a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102908, I have been using a smaller monitor running games at about 1440x900 and the temps have been around 48-53c, I recently started using my 32" tv and I started running games at 1920x1080 the temps started going to 61c-65c, is...
  33. J

    Download recovery for 00371-OEM-8992671-00014

    download sony vaio recovery for 00371-OEM-8992671-00014 drivers windows7
  34. F

    Acronic True Image Home 2012 doesn't allow me to select destination

    I have a WD sata 750 GB drive and a WD sata 320 drive for my laptop. I want to clone the 320 onto the 750. I am using an esata cable and dock. I have tried putting the 750 in the dock and 320 in the laptop as well as putting the 320 in the dock and the 750 in the laptop. Either way ATIH2012...
  35. N

    The drive is not ready for use;its door may be open please check drive A: and ma

    Hello,when my system get started the error message comes again and again that, "the drive is not ready for use;its door may be open please check drive A: and make sure that a disk is inserted and that the drive door is closed" And three option are comming that are cancel, tryuagain and...
  36. B

    Modular bios v6 00pg drivers

    just need to know what is a bios driver
  37. S

    PST opener

    Hello, I had just transfered my old data to new laptop, but few of the old outlook folders are not runing & asking for password instead. Please help....
  38. O

    Smartheap library out of memory

    Recently, whenever I try to save my latest artwork with CorelDraw (v 7.0 - old I know but works fine for what I need), I get the message: "smartheap library out of memory....." This results in a Corel shutdown and the graphic - even if saved previously - is wiped clean. I have the same system...
  39. N

    Computer ups problems battery

    my computer ups is i charge more ups battery low
  40. H

    How to reduce the size of the taskbar

    For some reason my taskbar just doubled in (vertical) size. I tried the two suggestions by other posters (make sure Lock Taskbar is not checked, drag top of taskbar down with up/down arrow and drag veritcal line between quick launch and taskbar to the left) and neither of them work. And yes...