DSL Modem

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with DSL Modem.
  1. G

    No Temporary Burning Folder

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) When I copy to a CD it states files were copied to a temporary file folder. However, that folder no longer appears for me as it did previously. I had this problem earlier and received helpful resolution at this site but can...
  2. G

    CHKDSK

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) BlankFor some reason, my daughter's computer ALWAYS runs chkdsk on startup every day. It normally finds nothing wrong, which makes me think that she has turned on a switch somewhere to perform this task daily. She is...
  3. G

    Time Computers Motherboard

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I need to upgrade my motherboard as I am getting intermittent faults with it. I run on Windows XP which was pre installed by TIME computers 3 years ago as a OEM operating system. As everyone knows they have gone bust. I...
  4. S

    Ultimate Headset that defines "comfort"

    I am sick of using $50 headsets and my ears/head hurting and also squishing my hair tightly. Without regards to budget (not Too much but reasonable... like $100-150?) What is the most comfortable headset you guys know/used?
  5. G

    i need helpppppppppp

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) i keep getting a site that pops into where ever i am on the net. The site is http://217.170.4.137/_vti_bin/index.html. Can you please tell me of a way to get rid of this thing. thanks Vickie
  6. kilo_17

    Is it repairable?

    I'm trying to help a friend with his laptop, which was infected with more than one virus. The computer's gotten to the point where it won't load Windows anymore, I get hal.dll and boot.ini error messages. I've tried replacing them with no avail. I just need to get to Windows for a little bit to...
  7. H

    sounds

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I ahve tried and tried to add sounds to my "empty trash can" and the new Quicken 2006. I have redone the individual programs for the sound I want and saved it and applied it. Everytime I go back the sounds are not there...
  8. G

    External hard drive designation

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I recently added an external harddrive to my Dell computer. It recognized the drive and named it (G). My daughter later connected an I pod to the computer and it renamed the external hard drive (H). Even after...
  9. D

    How can I decrypt my files...

    When I saved my documents I didn't know they were encrypted. Now when I open them it's unreadable to me. How do I decrypt my documents?
  10. Z

    Heat Sync Question

    I just bought a Artic Freezer Pro, it has paste on it already. Waiting for the Q9450 too come out. If the cpu has paste on it will I have too remove it from the heat sync, or leave it on both.
  11. A

    Sis 5598/6326 xp

    Hello,
  12. G

    Lost info?Please Help

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I recently had to move my old hard drive running windows xp into a new computer because there was some issue with windows. I really wanted to be able to save some of the info on my old hard drive because it is...