Dual Rail

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Dual Rail.
  1. T

    What is going to be now?

    Hi im new in this forum but i have been visiting here for some time. Lately I was planing to build a new "spider" system (in the next months) due to their low cost/performance/compatibility (in the future or this is what they advertise in their web site at least) but i dont know if i can trust...
  2. xringx

    PNY Verto 7800 GS Question

    I picked up a new one for $125 including shipping. Only after I have paid for it am I now checking it out. I have read a thread where "bottlenecking" was an issue and now I am worried. My specs. amd fx-55 clawhammer ga-k8u 939 socket motherboard 4 sticks of 512 duel channel
  3. G

    Pentium M 710 = AMD64 3000+ ?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips (More info?) Haven't found any benchmark on the Pentium mobile M710 CPU. Is it Celeron in disguise, or is it just a bit slower than the M725 due to 200Mhz lower clock frequency? Judging from this test, M725 is in several tests just 10%...
  4. O

    How to remove the CPU / heatsink?

    I need to return my MSI motherboard for replacement and I need to pull out the cpu. It's an AMD Athlon64 with AMD stock cooler/heatsink. Is there any way to remove this without ruining the thermal material? If not, how do I remove the heatsink without damaging the processor? This seems very...
  5. G

    Monitor Doesn't Turn-on When Hot

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?) At the nearby computer junk place, http://www.surplusexchange.org/, I got a HP A4033A 19" monitor...
  6. V

    Extigy Help Needed!

    I have an Extigy that I use with my BenQ P4 2.4 Ghz laptop. Sound delivery is great but I seem to be having a problem which might be isolated to me only. Overall I find the card good, however, it has a slight compatibility issues with the onboard Realtek AC'97 sound card. So I have to disable...
  7. C

    amd2800+ barton

    i just bought this new lovely proc and i must say its quite an upgrade from my amd 1400+. now i have heard that the barton core 2800+ is clocked lower than the older t-bred core, yet when ocing the barton its "true power is released. I was wondering what a fellow amd fan could suggest to oc my...
  8. F

    Rebooting due to heat?

    I have a rebooting to desktop problem in some game play and in approx. the same part of the "new 3dmark" benchmark. After running the new 3dmark many times, at many settings, I found that I keep rebooting in approx. the same part of the test (the beginning or end of "cpu test 1" or at the very...
  9. G

    G-Force 4 - What do you think about it??

    After heaing off a friend that Nvidia Are to release the GF4 i thought nahhh he must be wrong, but he was right. To be honist i love GFX cards more than anyother part of my PC, but some part of me is thinking is this release to soon. Is it 1500FPS on Quake 3 we need or some totally new GFX...
  10. Darkmonk

    MSI R7770-PMD1GD5 (HD 7770) Memory clock capped at 1300MHz???

    Hi guys, Just started playing with my GPU tonight, on my new computer. Not new at computers or Tom's, but new at overclocking. I'm using this guide : http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/340404-33-wolfram-overclocking-guide My problem(s) might be simple, but I can't find an answer(s!) anywhere, so...
  11. angpfc

    Need help overclocking fx 8150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I need some help with a stable 5.0ghz! im currently at 4.605MHz at 1.48volts, 255fsb, Dual channel corsair vengance 1600mhz at 1699mhz 9, 10, 9, 27, 41 at 1.675volts. Is there anyone out there with a stable rig faster then mine thats running a 8150? my windows expierence index is at 7.8 cpu 7.8...
  12. E

    RAM OC HELP

    Hi Forum, I currently have F3-16000CL9-2GBTD G.Skill Ram (6 GB, 3 sticks). They have XMP. I have a few questions regarding RAM and overclocking and its effect on gaming. 1. Does overclocking RAM yield better FPS in games or make it less spikey/more stable? 2. Does OC ram too much cause...
  13. G

    Commander - damned if you do, damned if you don't

    Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?) I only started playing CO when I called for supplies and got the reply that it was not avail because we had no CO. Ok, fine, having ANYONE who can drop supplies and call in the occasional arty strike is better than nothing. So after...
  14. F

    Extremely bored, feel like overclocking a pentium II

    I'm really bored so I've decided to overclock a pentium ii 350mhz CPU. It is in a Dell XPS R350 circa 1998. In the bios there's an option to change the CPU speed from 350 mhz to 400 MHz. My question is: Is the typical overclock for this kind of processor over 400 MHz? And can this processor...
  15. P

    Help me find a good priced powerful laptop.

    I'm looking for a laptop capable of running demanding applications such as 3Ds Max, Mudbox, Photoshop, Unreal Development Kit etc. I will be using the laptop for video game development, photo editing and graphic design when away from my desktop. I don't wish to spend more than £800. I found one...
  16. preolt

    NVIDIA vs ATI

    I am looking at building my first real pc form the ground up and am trying to figure out what I want. I am not spending more than 250 on the graphics card sadly so I need the best I can get for that price. Currently I am looking into the GTX 470 from EVGA. The main reason is because every one...
  17. P

    Battle of the Bartons... (Help me decide!)

    I am currently building my new computer and was wondering whether or not i should get a Barton XP2500+ or the Barton XP2800+. The 2800+ is $100 USD more than the 2500+ but i do not plan on overclocking. My motherboard is an MSI K7N2G and i will be running 1 gig of ram in dual channel mode. Im...
  18. I

    Corrupt BIOS & RAID 0

    Hello, Sorry for a n00b question, I did try searching first but had no luck. My BIOS is corrupt and I can't even get to Windows. I am wondering if the data on my 2 HDs in a RAID 0 arrary can be saved? Thank you for any help you can provide.
  19. M

    Passive gigabyte 9600GT cooler ..

    Hello. I have Passive 9600GT which heats up normally to 90 celsus. Before when I had Clocked one It heated over 100 celsus. Can anyone suggest me what to do and what fan to get? I got big fan in front of the pc and air gets badly out from back of the pc. Thanks.