Electronic Arts

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Electronic Arts.
  1. Tesla220

    Bios cant see new SSD

    Good Day All I have a Dell Laptop 6200 with a Core 2 Duo 7200 processor, 4 gig memory. I recently am trying to replace my faulty HDD with an new SSD Its an OCZ Petrol of 128 Gig capacity. Problem is my Bios does not see the drive at all. SATA does not appear to be adjustable. Any Ideas...
  2. S

    my computer blue screens but it still works

    So my room mate and i share a computer he doesn't use it much (goes on the internet and other minor stuff) im the one on it mostly. In the last week its been blue screening and we both dont know whats going on. One of my friends said it was my hard drive working up and some say its my drivers...
  3. E

    bios corruption, unable to boot windows 7, bsod

    Hello everyone, first time doing this and a total noob at this so I know not much about computers so please dumb down things for me. So this is what happened. I turned on my pc and the power button got stuck so it was as if it was held down, but of course I didnt notice. And then gigabytes bual...
  4. S

    Recover data from reformatted and reinstalled OS laptop hard drive

    My laptop had a virus and crashed, couldn't boot it or do anything. Reinstalled windows 7 on it. Is there a possible way to recover my lost data? PS: the laptop hasn't been used after reinstallation.
  5. danielmoore2276

    64bit Windows 7 - Can i Have?

    My motherboard can take upto 16GB of ddr3 Ram, (Advertised as it can take upto 64GB, they say The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on...
  6. Cartoonface12

    What is a good Skyrim armor mod compilation.

    I want to know if anybody knows about a Skyrim armor mod compilation for Male and Female (no skimpy female armors) P.S. I already know about immersive armors.
  7. T

    Dell U2412M or the new U2414H?

    Which monitor is superior? I'm leaning towards the 2414H because I prefer native 1080p, however I have heard about a bug on it related to nvidia GPUs where the colours are poor until you change the refresh rate, which I don't especially want to do. Has this bug been fixed? Thank you for any help...
  8. P

    First PC Build

    I'm going to be building my first PC next week and i was hoping that you guys could check my build for me (i don't really know what i'm doing in terms of specs) I'm hoping to play games such a as skyrim, fallout etc but i would also like to play games like bf4 (but not too fussed about graphics)...
  9. E

    FX-9370 on GA-990FXA-UD3 Rev 4 random restarts and failed shutdowns

    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 AMD FX-9370 CPU Windows 7 Home Premium. GTX-770 GPU 8 GIGS 1600 RAM Coolermaster Chassis and CPU fan. CPU temps are well in the norm (20-35c) I built this rig last weekend and have had no end of trouble. Windows Update reported an expected 150+ critical updates...
  10. T

    What can run in xfire with an APU

    For my next pc I want an itx budget build that's got support for all the AMD's latest like mantle..... Anyways I want an apu like the 7850k. Later I will upgrade to a physical gpu and run them in xfire. Are there any restrictions as to which gpu i can use? Can I run a 270x because that's the gpu...
  11. K

    is my motherboard compatible for 2 graphics card?

    i would like to know if my motherboard can handle an additional graphics card. if possible should i go for the same graphics card or can i add a better one. will my power supply be able to handle 2 graphics card. motherboard ecs z87h3 a4 graphics card palit gtx 650 ti boost 1024mb ddr5 power...
  12. L

    P8z77 v Lk and GTX 550 ti

    Ok, I bought a GTX 550 ti and put it in my Asus P5b Deluxe. It worked but it had a slight problem. When you first turn the computer on it wouldn't post. Then after about 15 -20 sec it would reboot and then it would post correctly. It acted like it wasn't finding the video card. So i got tired of...
  13. L

    how to change japanese language display to english

    my laptop asus k55v windows 8 64 bit Japanese language and plssss,, help me how to change to english
  14. T

    Gaming System Build Compatibility Question

    The PC I am planning to build is: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2FLph I already have the Power Supply. The issue I am having is with the motherboard and the graphics card as the motherboard is 30x30cm and the graphics card is 40x25cm and the layout of the motherboard LOOKS like it won't fit in...
  15. Daviiiddd

    Razer headset not showing up

    I've recently built a new pc, I have a GTX 760 and I'm using a HDMI cable to link it to my screen. I also have a Razer Tiamat headset but when I plug it into the headhpone and mic jack sound wont come through it? I've looking in my settings and it doesnt say that I can enable it. Does anybody...
  16. T

    gaming on a tv

    Can i game on a 50 inch 1080 p tv?
  17. S

    my computer is just a simple computer but i need to know what graphics card i can put in it

    My operating system is windows 8 64 bit . My graphics card which came with it is Intel(R) @HD graphics. i would like to go for games like Arma 3 and be able to play them on normal or high my price range would be about £150 or less
  18. M

    Am I able to transfer an old HDD to a new rig without reformatting?

    Basically I have an entirely new computer, minus the HDD/CDwriter/network card (which is from my older PC), and I want to put it into my new Rig without having to depend on my Win7 CD at all. This is my HDD: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136533 It currently has...
  19. C

    Display Port VS HDMI

    I think I am going to buy a Display Port cable because of the higher bandwith so the higher framerate it can support. But I heard that Display Port is unable to proces as many colours. Can someone clear this a little bit up for me?
  20. G

    R9 280X max temp?

    Hey guys. I just bought a Sapphire dual-x R9 280X, mostly for mining, and I'm getting what I consider are high temps. First off, my GPU isn't with me in my computer, it's in a friend's. I bought this card thinking all would be well with a 600W PSU and.. I looked at the specs again, requires at...
  21. H

    rate my pc and tell which psu to use! im going to build it during this week

    FIRSTLY, i would like you to rate this pc from 1-10, rate it first as no one rates it and jumps straightly to their opinions, so rate it first, SECONDLY, i want some advise, keeping the specs in your vision tell me which power supply i should use! SPECS: processor: intel core i5 3450 3.1 ghz...
  22. gameboy1998

    Importing Computer Components: Some Questions?

    Hi, This may not be the correct place to post this thread but fell free to move my thread, moderators. My Mom's Sister is coming to India (SE Asia) from US in the next two months and they will most probably will get me PC without Case and a PS4. She of Indian Origin but has a green card in US...
  23. N

    Seagate 7200.14 or WD Black FZEX?

    Can't decide which one, price difference is huge. I favor WD by a lot but today my WD Passport had a bit of a hiccup so I gave Seagate a little more chance in my HDD purchase. Warranty difference is by a whole 3 years, price is about $60-70. I will be getting a SSD but I want to get myself a...
  24. D

    Will this build be fine? (read description)

    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.98 @ OutletPC) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($154.49 @ Newegg) Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600...
  25. K

    is the MSI GT70 2OC-408US a good buy?

    The specs are really great for the price but I don't want to sacrifice quality. I currently own an asus and a tosihba and they're both over three years old and functioning but rather outdated. Any one have any experience with them in the past? And i read that it comes with a single fan rather...
  26. S

    SSD to HDD for gaming

    I only have 250GB of SSD and only want to put some games in it, what will I have to do if that game is associated with steam or origin? would I have to install both the game and those programs that are associated with the game on to my SSD or can I put the associate program to my HDD and the...
  27. E

    CPU usage spikes to 100 percent, why?

    I have an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, and CPU usage will sometimes spike to 100 percent on one or both cores for a second or so, and then drop down to normal. The spikes usually happen when my wireless card will attempt to reconnect after losing connection, when I'll resume the internet after...
  28. G

    really bad service - follow up

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Last week, I asked this NG for help with Dell, which refused to honor its CompleteCare service contract with me when the HD on my laptop developed read errors. The errors began immediately after the laptop was trasported in a briefcase...
  29. G

    WINDOWS 7 32 BIT? OR 64 BIT?

    if your processor is 64 bit and your running a 32 bit OS, then that means that the processor needs to to double the operations. let me explain. if you run 32 bit windows on a 64 bit processor the processor itself needs to emulate a 32 bit environment to be compatible to the operating system...
  30. G

    Recent Update (Feb 15)

    Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?) Powers * Fixed description on Integration and Instant Healing (they incorrectly stated they cannot be used at the same time, but they can). This is a text change only, powers are unchanged). Tasks * Striga Isle: Fixed Archon Parson...
  31. G

    Dell and Samsung

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Guys I have a Dell 4600 and I am using a Samsung ML 5050g printer. I currently run XP SP2 and as Samsung have not released XP drivers for this printer, each time I boot up, I keep on getting "new hardware found". How can I get XP to...
  32. B

    Faulty PSU? Motherboard? GPU? RAM?

    Hi everyone, I recently upgraded my graphics card from a 560Ti to a 280x. Upgrade initially went fine. However... after running a stress test (Furmark and CPU stress test) with mild overclocking to the CPU, the computer will now freeze and restart every time a 3D application is started. I...
  33. D

    Help! Dell Poweredge 400SC hard drive limit

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) The system specs state maximum HD size is 240GB. I have two 160GB hard drives. Only one of them is seeen in Windows server 2003. The bios sees both - one as primary master the other as Primary Slave. Any leads on how to anable both?
  34. D

    Radeon (TM) HD 6770M win8 x64 driver

    Hello, where can I download radeon hd 6770m win 8 x64 driver?
  35. S

    Free download hp deskjet 2050 scanner driver

    free download hp deskjet 2050 scanner driver
  36. pumaile

    Dell Inspiron N5110 freezes while plugged in

    Hello, The Windows (Windows 8 Pro) starts fine, all drivers are working but when I plug in the AC adapter after 5min of using the laptop it just freezes and I have to restart it. In safe mode this problem does not persist. This means that I should not charge the laptop while I'm using it, it's...
  37. O

    Micro-Stutters - What is causing this?

    Whenever I am in a game, both online and offline, I experience these "micro-stutters". The game will just stop for a milisecond and then quickly catch back up with itself about once every 5 seconds or so. It happens with some games a lot more so than others. It is NOT FPS dropping. It is NOT...
  38. A

    Difference between olp and oem

    what is the difference between olp and oem
  39. G

    Inquiry on Latest Mah-jong Rules from China

    Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?) Later this year, I shall be going to China to do research on a history project on Zheng He (2005 being the 600th anniversary of his first world voyage), visiting Shanghai, Ningbo, Nanjing, and norther Fujian province. Ningbo being the...
  40. T

    Will 550W 80 gold plus PSU be sufficient for Gigabyte R9 280X?

    Specifically these: http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GDDR5-3GB-2xMini-Graphics-GV-R928XOC-3GD/dp/B00FONITA6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384775273&sr=8-1&keywords=r9+280x...