Electronic Arts

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Electronic Arts.
  1. X

    alienware 046mhw runs crazy hot during idle and especially under load

    have a Lower end ALienware Aurora that has recently started having the fans kick up to amazing heights. I used CPUID HWmonitor and ran Dell's diagnostic tests and during the memory test (and while playing nearly any game) the Motherboard temp will average out at 103c and spiked to 107c. The CPU...
  2. D

    1tb or 2tb

    I would like to know if I should get a 1tb hdd or a 2tb hdd I prefer western digital also since im going with western digital which should I get black,blue or green? Also if im going with black then should I get an ssd or not because if I should get an ssd then should I go with the samsung 840...
  3. T

    a question about 3d displays

    what is the best 3D 1080 P 240 hrtz monitor / tv for gaming hopefuly within the 500 to 700$ range
  4. TheShepherd

    Recommend a monitor

    Hey guys, I'm going to be building another gaming rig soon, and I will need a monitor to go along with it. My budget is $150. I can stretch it to $200 if need be. What's a good monitor I can get in my price range for gaming? I want the resolution to be 1920 x 1200/1028.
  5. S

    Slow internal hard disk

    Hello, My system contains 3 disk: 1 SSD wich contains my OS (Windows 8) 2 HDD's wich contain my data Both HDD are 2TB green Western Digital drives (WD20EADS-00R6B0) they are the same age (4 years). Now my problem is that 1 of those HDD's is extremly slow, i already did some tests using HD...
  6. O

    Terrible Overscan

    Well guys, this seems like an impossible solve. Before I even go into detail about my problems I'll just list my specs; Monitor(TV): Vizio VA26LHDTV10T Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 2000 I'm not sure if the specs help at all but I'm in a dilema. My computer, which I just set-up is HORRIBLY...
  7. E

    Running 3 1080p monitors (What GPU?)

    If I'm running 3 1080p monitors, will 1 GTX 780ti be enough to run the monitors and play games at good frame rates? If not, which graphics set up should I go for?
  8. prolemur

    Hz - FPS

    I am going to be building a new PC and my GTX 670 in benchmarks has usually received over 60fps in game. I was also going to buy a monitor that said it was 60 Hz. Would I be loosing FPS if I didn't have a monitor that got as much Hz as FPS? For example I can play BF3 at 80 FPS and my monitor...
  9. M

    Windows 8 upgrade or full

    My question may be 15 years out of date, but when I was using a Windows 98 upgrade the install process went like this, 1. Install DOS 2. Install Windows 95 3. Install Windows 98 upgrade 3. Install drivers 4. Install patches for drivers 5. Install patches for driver patches (I'm not kidding)...
  10. F

    USB to micro USB pinout

    I have a USB credit card reader that has a normal USB connector designed to hook up to a PC. I am trying to attach this to a Motorola Xyborg tablet. I purchased a USB to Micro USB cable like this one...
  11. C

    Plan to build system tell me what you think

    - Intel Core i7-4820K Ivy Bridge-E 3.7GHz (Turbo 3.9GHz) LGA 2011 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80633i74820K - ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - EVGA 04G-P4-2768-KR GeForce GTX 760 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support SC 4GB w/...
  12. G

    GBA X-ROM

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) Does somebody has some experience with this product? [ http://easybuy2000.com/store/nintendo%20accessories/index.html ] Any info is appreciated - thanks! Alessandro Magni
  13. F

    Changing my 80mm SanCool fan in a Antec HCP 1200W PSU with a Noctua 80mm PWM fan

    I am changing my 80mm SanCool fan in a Antec 1200W PSU with a Noctua 80mm PWM fan. Old fan has black, red, yellow and brown wiring. Noctua has black, yellow, green blue wiring. Found out that black and yellow on Noctua is +12V, green is rpm and blue is pwm signal...
  14. G

    UO Subscription Falles below the 150k Mark

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?) UO is on it's last legs. For those that have not gone to the Sunswords sight, here it is.... http://www.sunsword.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=4113d62e6ac0ffff;act=ST;f=1;t=976 http://www.sunsword.com/
  15. G

    Aiming Weapons

    Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?) Ok what is the trick to aiming the rocket launcher on the back of the Hog? I can't seem to target it correctly. And how about the sniper rifle? When not using the scope I swear I am aiming dead at someone but I miss. Besides being a "Freakin'...
  16. Emissary Of Pain

    Help Choosing First Gaming Mouse

    Good day. I really hope to get some great input because I am lost as what to do ... I currently use a Genius Net Scroll mouse (GM-03009U) and am looking at getting my first gaming mouse... But ... I am working on a very limited budget, I was looking at the Razer Deathadder 3500dpi which in...
  17. JMcEntegart

    BlackBerry's Porsche Design Z10 to Cost £1500 ($2400)

    Just in case you have that kind of money lying around, you know? BlackBerry's Porsche Design Z10 to Cost £1500 ($2400) : Read more
  18. A

    How to get drivers

    Hello,i am user of windows 8 and before some days i hv changed my motherboard but afer connecting the speakers the audio is not playing so how can i get the audio drivers for that mother board for windows 8???
  19. spat55

    Need a wireless Keyboard for gaming and under £50?

    Can anybody help? When it comes to getting a keyboard for gaming is their anything i should look out for? Anyhow i would like the keyboard to have keys that are very shallow when you push them in and it will mainly be used for FPS. Many thanks in advance
  20. S

    making sprays cs 1.6 and czero

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?) Yo, Im trying to make a spray for cz and czero but i dont know how i've changed my size to a number devidable by 16 and it aint bigger than 1172 pixels i've downloaded a spraymaker (wally) bu when i install wad i get the...
  21. G

    How can i tell if my monitor is lcd or led

    I have an Acer H274HL bmid monitor. Stores all claim it's an LED Box shows LCD. Can you telll me whoich it is?
  22. ejb222

    Dual Boot and Sleep

    I have 2 issues that I'm hoping are simple fixes. I have Win7 and Win8 set up as dual boot...separate HDDs...When computer boots...it will post and then display blank screen. I will have to restart using the power button and that will usually give me the OS choice screen. Why the blank screen...
  23. R

    RISE OF NATIONS HELP???

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?) i lost my key code to play my game, does anybody know of a code to use?
  24. P

    How to Clone RAID-0 laptop drives - Dell Inspiron 15Z 5523

    I did do a seach, but didn't find the answer.. as the subject indicates, I have a Inspiron 15Z 5523 It has a RAID-0 setup - 500gb HDD and a 32gb SSD. I would like to clone both, to make a hot swappable emergency backup, for when I am travelling, and don't have time to do a full proper...
  25. S

    First pc build. Any feedback?

    Hello! This is my first time building a pc for gaming. I'm looking to spend in the $800-900 range and get the best performance I can without going over that budget. Right now this is what I have picked out: CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9...
  26. P

    Which Is Better?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?) In a mana hungry deck, like Tooth and Nail or Elf-Balls: Cloudposts or Urzatron Lands? And why? Peter
  27. R

    Best Graphics card under 400$?

    I' am thinking of getting SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/5806/sapphire-radeon-r9-280x-3gb-toxic-video-card-review/index18.html but is there any version of the GTX 770 that's better than the Toxic?\...
  28. nin-ha

    Corsair Vengeance K60 vs Microsoft Sidewinder X4

    The title says it all. I'm looking to buy a new keyboard but I can't decide. There's a sale on Newegg for the K60 for $80 but there's mixed reviews about it. I don't really mind that the F keys and that group of keys above the arrow keys aren't mechanical, but it's the fact that sometimes the...
  29. J

    Disk Drive For Gaming RIG?

    Hello i require some help, i am looking for a disk drive for my gaming pc i am building soon. I spotted this one but dont know if it is good or not? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/380741818937?lpid=83&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83&ff19=0 Thanks
  30. G

    Problem with DyP Mod

    Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?) I have vanilla Civ3 that I purchased from a download (gotta love the bandwidth). It came with version 1.29f, and of course no CD. I tried installing the DyP Mod per the instructions. The game loaded with the DyP version on the first splash...
  31. A

    Hp printer scanner wont scan if ink is empty?

    I was trying to get my ink replaced but its not available in the store near me till this week. I tried to do some scanning .. why it wont work? It says error.. can continue scan? what could be the problem,,
  32. R

    i7 4770k idle temps

    Hello I just finished building my new pc, its booting up as it should be with no issues at all as far as i can see, but im wondering a thing concerning its idle temps in ASrock bios HW monitor. Im getting 38-39 celcius while idle using a "Noctua NH-U14S " heatsink instead of intels normal...
  33. G

    Cooler master from md computers, Kolkata, India

    Hello, If you are a techie or a gamer, you have got to check this superb piece of enterprise - MD Computers, run by a super efficient Pramod. Ordered a Cooler Master ergostand at 5.30 pm... it was delivered to my house at 8.30 pm... super price, super behavior. Why go anywhere else
  34. B

    Looking at some Fractal Design Power Supplies

    Just wondering if the Fractal Design Power Supplies are any good. I'm primarily looking at the Fractal Design Integra 650 Watt power supply, and for about 60 bucks, found on a different website, seems like a good deal for an 80+ Bronze certified.
  35. C

    What monitor to choose

    Hi guys! I want to buy a new monitor (my old 17'' is dying). The size should be under 19'' and the budget is under 150$ What would the best choice be? Also, it should be from here : www[dot]computervalley[dot]it/index[dot]php?cPath=554_560 . Thanks in advance
  36. J

    Does the number of pages indicated for a laser colour cartridge refer to just th

    Hello, Does the number of pages indicated per cartridge for a colour laser cartridge relate to just that cartridge or the total of all three cartridges (ie. 1300 pages for a cartridge so does that mean 1300 pages total for all three or 3900 pages for all three)?