Excel 2010

Forum discussion tagged with Excel 2010.
  1. N

    Z390 Boots Single Channel Ram, No Dual Channel

    Hello, It takes forever for gigabyte to respond to tickets. So I figured maybe the intelligent community around here could give me some direction. The PC will boot with XMP when a1/a2 are populated (Single) however when you try to populate a2/b2 or a1/b1 it gives a c1 code. Per my reading...
  2. E

    Buy or Update?

    I'm trying to play Star Stable Online and it says: "Star Stable Online requires a graphics card with support for OpenGL 3.0 or Higher....." Does this mean I need to buy a new Graphics card or is there and update on the computer that I need to do? I have a Windows 7 laptop Please help me out thanks!!
  3. M

    Upgrading from 750ti, need good suggestions for build. CPU/Motherboard suggestions welcome too.

    Hey guys, I'm new to Tom's Hardware. I got this pc build a while ago and I'm looking to upgrade, especially with black Friday coming up (If that is in fact a good time.) My budget I'm not 100% on I'm just looking for good options. Obviously if the Graphics card is not my biggest concern please...
  4. A

    Which is better for gaming? WIN 10 or WIN7

    Hello, which is better for gaming win10 or 7?
  5. P

    Intel i5 6400K VS AMD FX 8350 CPU's

    Hi there, i have had a dilemma as I bought a 9590 and didn't realise the short supply, not to forget expense in parts, I am looking to buy one of these two but I want to know which is best for me... I will 80% of the time be Gaming but, I will also use for the odd research and quite often for...
  6. M

    5.1 Audio on GA-MA74GM-S2 Gigabyte Motherboard

    Hey, I'm very computer illiterate, so I apologize if I'm missing any information or asking a vague question. I've been wanting to expand the sound quality on my PC, mainly for music. My computer is a little older, so I'm not sure what capabilities or limitations it has. I have a GA-MA74GM-S2...
  7. G

    blue scree came up on windows 10 after regular updates and restart

    I have updated my OS from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and everthing was running fine. then there was normal updates which got installed automatically and asked me for restart to make updates applied. I have restarted my laptop and dannnnnn - its blue screen :( i started searching on internet ad...
  8. S

    Zotac Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 ti

    Please look into above details and help me
  9. A

    DELL VOSTRO 1015 and I have a secret bios password

    Hello.DELL VOSTRO 1015 and I have a secret bios password.Please Help me Service Tag: 51L1D Express Service Code: 10979714125
  10. U

    Best GPU for the amd fx 6350?

    My friend is looking to build a computer and I'm trying to help him but we're stuck on the graphics card. Any ideas? Our current idea is the Sapphire Dual-X r9 280
  11. T

    How to connect house's built-in ethernet?

    My house has ethernet ports but I'm not sure how to make them active. I found a small hub-like thing in the master closet that has one port that says "Cat 5e" and is green and three that just say "Cat 5" and are white. I currently have my modem and router in the office. Do I need to move...
  12. L

    Wireless N adapter has slow connection to G-router

    I built my own computer and decided to connect it wirelessly, I picked this adapter TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adapter, 150Mbps http://www.amazon.ca/TP-LINK-TL-WN725N-Wireless-Adapter-Miniature/dp/B008IFXQFU/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1 My router is a Linsys WRT54G. I can connect to the...
  13. B

    MSI GTX 560 crashing

    ok guys , i dont know where to begin... So, first of all my specs (3years old pc) : AMD phenom II X6 1055T Asrock 770 extreme 3 Corsair vengance DDR3 1600 mHz MSI GTX 560 ( NOT TI EDITION ) PSU XFX PRO550W ok now , my problem wich i believe is in the damn...
  14. A

    desperately need help

    when i switch my PC on it beeps, it shows no signal on the monitor and Keyboard & Mouse not working as well... i even bought the new rams but still it just beeps. any1 can help
  15. B

    Does this build work?

    Hello, this is my first time building a PC and I just wanted to make sure that everything in my build will work together without problems and there isn't anything else I should add, such as cables I would need to order or something Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced ATX Full Tower Case...
  16. J

    Windows cannot be installed to this disk. *ERROR* Need Help!

    Ok, so I have Windows 8.1 installed on my SSD, but I am trying to install a 2nd Windows 8.1 on a 2nd drive. If I boot into Windows 8.1 on the SSD, the PC can see the 2nd HDD and use it as a 2nd Local Disk without any issues. The problem occurs when I try to install an OS on the drive instead of...
  17. 2

    How to find my wifi password

    Please I want to see my wifi password
  18. A

    Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q problem.

    Hello. I recently purchased an ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q and I am having a problem that I don't know if it is normal or not. Basically when the monitor displays bright backgrounds I can see very tiny crosshatching lines across the screen. From normal viewing distance it makes the screen look...
  19. K

    Is a Intel pentium g2020t processor good more gaming?

    Other computer Settings. Intel Pentium G2020T processor 2.50GHz, 3MB Cache 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD...
  20. V

    Download peripherial drivers

    Hi!! The time when i bought my laptop and i was able to connect my bluetooth fone and headset to my laptop, but now i am not able to. It adds my device but it gives an error that bluetooth peripherial device not found. please help me how can i get those drivers again and connect my headset...
  21. S

    Small Business Server

    I am looking for advise on a server setup for a small office. We are looking to setup Active Directory, Exchange, and Project and a software based VPN inside of our office and I just need some help on server specs. We need a server that will be capable of handling all of this as well as having...
  22. B

    Trial version of MS Office trying to install

    Hello, I use MS Office 2003 on Windows 7 (I hate Office 2007) on a computer I bought a couple of years ago. The computer came with a trial version of MS Office Home and Student Version 2007, which I never used (didn't actually know it was there as it doesn't show up on start all programs)...
  23. D

    Windows 7 Explorer bar Missing

    hello, last day my explorer bar is missing,& i couldnt find how to enable it,i am using windows 7. please let me know solution if u have.
  24. F

    How do I export an Outlook Calendar or Contacts using Office 2010 so I can impor

    I am using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 and would like to transfer my Outlook calendar and contacts to another PC using the same versions of Windows and Outlook. With XP and Office 2003, it was easy to export (and then mport) the calendar and contact files. How do I do this trasnfer with Windows...
  25. E

    Password

    Hello, hello i want to know the password for 192 168 33 1/gues
  26. K

    Z77 Sabertooth or Maximus V Formula?

    So I've been looking at buying a new motherboard for a while now and I've finally managed to get it down to between these 2. Want to keep the price down but the Formula board is still within range. It's something like £50 more expensive than the Sabertooth. Going to be most likely...
  27. M

    Installing email program to email my pics

    trying to send a picture from my facebook to a friend, i currently do not have an e mail program , how do i get one ?thanks :non:
  28. D

    Help

    Hello,i have a acer extensa 5220, i cant get past password prompt as i cant remember password, i want to reset to factory settings,i have not used laptop for a year.
  29. C

    AMD 7750 problem

    My PC specification is : Processor : AMD phenom X6 1045t Ram : 8GB Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Graphic Card : AMD 7750 PSU : Antec vp450p 450w My problem is that even though most games runs at high FPS but there is a problem that annoys me and this problem is that in some games the...
  30. L

    Corsair vs-450W for Hd 7770 and Phenom x4 970?

    How much is the actual output of corsair vs-450W psu? and will it run HD 7770 OC version(From Gigabyte) and Phenom ii x4 970 which consumes 125 W ?? And why is the actual wattage supply less than what they claim(all psu's). Does the HD 7770 and phenom 970 Consume all the 450W and 125W ...
  31. G

    Startup configuration

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) I am told that XP doen't have a "msconfig" menu through the "run" screen. As my computer might be overloaded with startup programs, how do I determine what programs are starting automatically when I boot my...
  32. G

    Replacing Monitor

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I installed WIN XP into an older computer. XP is using the "Default Montor" setting (thereby using "vgasave" as the default driver. The vgasave is causing a resource conflict. The monitor is a Compaq MV740, I attempted to...
  33. shenkty5

    Looking for midrange gaming notebook

    1. What is your budget? $900-1100 2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15” or less 3. What screen resolution do you want? HD, LED, 1920x1080 4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Mostly a replacement desktop with some portability 5. How much...